How To Use $11 PCA Satty Ticket

B

bernotas22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got the $11 PCA Sat. ticket and see there is many options on how to use it
some tourneys offer seats into round 2's some into larger buy in ticket qualifiers some are small field some are bigger field turbo's, what do you guys think is the best way to use this ticket that would best give me a chance at the PCA package

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Either the 11$ turbo that has 20 seats gtd to the 700 mega qualifier or the 11$ to the 109T

Pretty sure both would leave you late regging the mega 700 if you were to bink a seat

B

bernotas22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Either the 11$ turbo that has 20 seats gtd to the 700 mega qualifier or the 11$ to the 109T

Pretty sure both would leave you late regging the mega 700 if you were to bink a seat

how much mega qualifiers are there I would prefer not to late reg, play my A++ game from the beginning or do you think it won't matter much if I late reg?

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how much mega qualifiers are there I would prefer not to late reg, play my A++ game from the beginning or do you think it won't matter much if I late reg?

I am pretty sure these 11$ sattys only run on sundays a few hours or less before the target tournament begins which means you will have to play them that day no matter what.

It really depends on how long the satty's take because the mega 700 is 3K starting stack with 12 minute blinds which is not very great for late registration.

Actually looking at the 11$ satty structures 1.5K starting with 5 minute blinds could make it a lot quicker but I would still assume they will not be over before the 700 starts.

the 109T has 100 seats GTD which is pretty good.