How many of you guys Take into consideration the 3-bet stat Ratio of villain?

C

cotta777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this something you would observe regular in a tournament?
The percentage of time Villain will be 3-betting from a varied position?

I dont use a HUD or any software tracker I would say lazyness more than anything but to be fair after playing 100's of thousands of hands having basic observation skills I would say you generally know what the right decision to make is against a reg/Nit/Lag player in any given pre-flop situation,

Post flop gets more complex
this Is most likely where my opponents could really have the edge on me when taking into consideration the HUD stats they can utilize.

I am gona invest a whole week of my time this summer to mastering and learning a HUD I really do think it needs to be done!

And also I would be willing to bet without the use of HUD a good percentage players would struggle to be better than break even
:)

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not using either.

Sure they have tremendous advantage over us but we can tweak it. Mix up your plays so that they will be confused on reading your stats.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, I definitely consider the 3bet ratio. it is a crucial statistic. It helps determine whether or not I flat, fold or 4bet to their 3bet. It determines whether or not I open up my raising range when this person is in the blinds (are they more likely to just flat in their BB with a hand like AJ, or are they more likely to 3bet? If they only 3bet 4% of the time then they are probably not 3betting me in the BB with AJ which means I can happily raise their BB with hannds like 9To etc.)