Freeroll on Carbon

Chronical23

Chronical23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm currently playing in a Carbon freeroll for practicing my tourney strategy and its down to 113 players left top 30 make the money. I'm not only hoping to break the bubble but going for gold and aiming for first place. Been a while since I played through a tourney, hopefully i'll stick to my strategy and play tight aggressive to the top... i'll try to keep updating if i do well... wish me luck

Chronical23

Chronical23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
alright second break is about to start and i've snuck into first position. Last hand I won to move from 3rd to a top 1st position in the tourney was by playing a 56 suited late position to a limp preflop raise. Checked on flop of QQ2, 4 on turn and i bet 2xBB for my inside straight draw with no flush possible on board. River came with a 3 giving me the straight with only a few chances of being beat by quad queens or a full house... raiser had trip queens and i took all his chips... :)

Chronical23

Chronical23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now down to 77 remaining and I'm in third position and close to first still, now the tables are slowing down a bit and its time to take advantage of my large stack and dominate the blinds and punish limpers but only with hands i'm willing to play with because there is no need to get shoved on and have the odds to call but i still don't need those chips unless i have the edge so strong players will try to take advantage of that once they see... just thinking out loud

Chronical23

Chronical23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mk lost about half my stack on a hand a got a little risky with, AK from under the gun and raised preflop but got reraised shoved on and had to call because i liked the odds... lost but i'm still playing well i believe. About to pass the bouble now gonna try and steal shove on the blinds when i can with my premium hands and play a little tighter with non than premo hands

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gl, and hope you win it..Those games use to be alot better with the $13 dollar tourney money they use to give on top of the $ you would win, but still cant complain for free$, gl in your game

Chronical23

Chronical23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
third break... past the bubble im in 7th position out of 14 left.... I'm in love with my odds to win :) thanks for the support Zorba and naruto_miu

G

glenwills

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good Luck! I was eliminated in 206th place by 7 6 off preflop. It's hard to get passed the donkeys in those free rolls with thousands of people, nice job!

Chronical23

Chronical23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's unfortunate glenwills, i hope you have better luck next time :) I'm on the final table only five people left!!!

G

glenwills

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats your poker name on Carbon so i know who to root for lol

G

glenwills

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dumb question, i see it under your post now :)

Chronical23

Chronical23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ha nice!!!! thank you thank you its sending me good vibes ha

G

glenwills

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice double up, Q 10 over that Q 9!

G

glenwills

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good game man! 2nd out of 4,200

Chronical23

Chronical23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
finished in second place and i won 9 bucks. Disappointed I made it all the way and didn't close it but I still did my best i think and am happy with a second place finish, first one in a while

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well damn, good job and well done, hopefully if you do play again, you'll end up taking down that 1st place+that accolade you get for winning it

hopedieslast

hopedieslast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gl to you hopefully you win....those freerolls are tough.....i woulda taken down the horse freeroll the other day but i got steamrolled by my opponent 56 times to beat me.

Lady_Ist

Lady_Ist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow! 9 $ not soooo bad:) my congrats!
well done! :)