Final table 180 man hyper. K2 push 5bb mp?

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uncomfortable stack size.
Its not that bad to push there, but unless BB is a total fish you have zero fold equity.

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would prefer folding this unless we have it at cutoff, button or small blind. If it was an ace rag then i would get it i but not King with rag kicker.

JPoling

JPoling

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not agree with other guy. That is horrible time to push. Easy fold and wait for better or push on UTG/BB. I would of gladly took SC's over K2o.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a really easy fold given our position and with how many are left to act, the big stack being in the SB and ICM dictates a fold because there are like 3 stacks who are very likely to bust before us with their tiny stacks. This hand just plays way too poorly when called and our fold equity is really bad.

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a really easy fold given our position and with how many are left to act, the big stack being in the SB and ICM dictates a fold because there are like 3 stacks who are very likely to bust before us with their tiny stacks. This hand just plays way too poorly when called and our fold equity is really bad.

What this guy said :)

The key here is looking at the stacks behind us, in the blinds we have a guy who has only 2 BB left after posting, this means we will get called really wide, not all the time, but chances are if we shove here we are going to showdown with the BB at a minimum, then theres everyone else who can wake up with a hand. Shove a range here that runs well and dominates the BBs calling range.

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fold.

There are still players behind us and chances are, one will call with a decent hand.

magicius

magicius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stupid move ,but you got lucky... you shove 2 cards and hope to hit one card... too bad other guy didnt have k with better kicker...

Sent from my awesome Cardschat SMC reward,Galaxy tab 3 8.0 using tapatalk 😆

S

Skidis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe I would have done this in SB, but in your position, absolutely not.. :)

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have preferred fold in your situation , you had no position ...

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Folding. Based on stack sizes/etc I'd shove a range like:

910s, J9s+, Q9s+, QJo, K8s+, KTo+, A2s+, A6o+, 22+ . Maybe a bit wider than this would be fine, really depends on calling ranges.