Fifty50 Sit & Go

D

DoctorDonLoL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i played today for first time this type of sit & go (10players/single table)
and i dont know for u but i find it super profitable
i played 5 fifty50 with 1.5$ buy ins
and only in one i was out of money
at the others i won 3$ at least

Archer_eSp

Archer_eSp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its such a small sample, you have to play much more of them and we will see :p

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree, small sample. Have to play more.

I use to play them- $1.50 either turbo or non turbo.

What I can say is, the risk is small and the reward is small likewise.

R

RazKat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are one of the Safer Profit Ensured Games since 50% Get Paid and you only need 300 chips to make that profit. I played a few $1.5 tables and then Jumped into the $7 tables and basically the higher the buy-in the more value for remaining chips. About an hour ago I placed first in one of the $7 Tables and had 7809 chips left, made just over $17 profit. I love those 10 tables. Goodluck with future games.

romych007

romych007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These tournaments are beneficial , as there are 50 percent to win , but you need to save a large stack to get a normal profit, and if the stack is very small, it will be possible to go to the minus

R

Retina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very difficult to play in these tournaments plus. Even in zero play must also try! Focus on conventional SNG or MTT there is a high probability of winning

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I like them this kind of games :)

xaxawa

xaxawa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fifty50 Sit & Go not bad. you can play for diversity. but the money do not earn.

R

RodrigoCL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can be tricky in the long run. I have played a lot of them and though I have had winning streaks, I'm not more than breaking even in the long term. Hope they turn out profitable for you!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will write what will success through day 4)))

S

striks26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fifty50 Sit & Go not bad. you can play for diversity

S

Senseless708

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Мне нравится сит знд гоу

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DoNs are my favorite type of SNGs. Fifty50 are little bit different, cause half of the prize money are distributed by size of stacks. So you have to realize that you dont play only to survive but also to finish with some chips if possible. That means you have to play more risky, trying to steal blinds more often against middle stacks. If you will be able to adapt for that, you can be very profitable in those games, especially on micro stakes you can get on 10-15% ROI.

B

Brian11580

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I luv micos, I think there ur best value at least for online play

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i found those stt very boring too play. if you play them tight with very good hands i think it can profitable over the long run especially at micro stakes.

R

RazKat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can be tricky in the long run. I have played a lot of them and though I have had winning streaks, I'm not more than breaking even in the long term. Hope they turn out profitable for you!

Here and there I also have some losing streaks but once I've lost 2 games I give it a break and play the next day or a few days later and I start to do well again, give it a try, works well for me.

R

RodrigoCL

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here and there I also have some losing streaks but once I've lost 2 games I give it a break and play the next day or a few days later and I start to do well again, give it a try, works well for me.
Yes I do that too. Actually it's been a lot of days off those tables by now. I am more into MTTs and 45man sng, but will definitely go back to fifty soon!

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Re-post in month and we will se what you would say, 5 tournm. it is very smoll number

shomy21

shomy21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup small number of sngs you played, try to play more and we will see statistic and it's good for biulding your VIP level, too.