DON Multi-tabling strategy.

M

MickMurrr19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that when I play too much during a day, I have a losing day. I think this is because the more I play, I become more tired and as the bad beats pile on due to the insane variance I get tilted. Should I jus simply play a 4 table session in the morning and then a second session at night?

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If playing too much is affecting you from playing your A game then yes play less, however DON's are possibly the lowest variance game there is not high variance so you might want to analyze your strategy for the game.

Don't get me wrong bean there bad beats suck but with a proper br for them and grind and adjust your strategy as necessary you should be able to do well over time.

G

goodgameme

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you find that you are just having a losing day in general or is it a case that you are losing in the morning? It could be a case the games are just tougher in the morning.

M

MickMurrr19

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No. Heres what usually happens. I wake up and instantly open up 4 tables (the traffic is rly good 24/7). Most days I cash in 3 outta 4 and cash in all 4 on rly good days. BUT... When i win like that, I go on "positive" tilt feeling so good about winning and begin to feel like im unstoppable and begin to just play all day. Obviously I have some beats and dont cash in all of em and I start trying to chase my losses whilst on tilt/being mentally exhausted. Really feel like it's a lack of discipline

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If playing too much is affecting you from playing your A game then yes play less, however DON's are possibly the lowest variance game there is not high variance so you might want to analyze your strategy for the game.

Don't get me wrong bean there bad beats suck but with a proper br for them and grind and adjust your strategy as necessary you should be able to do well over time.

I remember once I HAD to play about 12 hours straight to finish the games needed for a bonus or something of the sort. I played pretty much the whole time (1 piss break), 8-10 tabling 6 handed DoNs. Click click click, was up around $50 or something but at one point I was down $100. But what was good is that I HAD to play and just grinded it out. I didn't check my results. Checking my results would've affected my play and so on and you don't want it to get to that stage.

S

Scrover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DON means double or nothing. I think just play your hands with +EV and shove JJ+ AK and if you want, AQ and TT. Depends how well you multitable and whether you go on autopilot. I think fine tuning your bankroll management will fix your problem of positive tilt. Don't play higher limits unless you have the bankroll to.