Discipline Improvement

A

anthony c

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am struggeling with my decipline .I just bluffed off 20000 and oop with 33 got it in behind on flop and i had 22000.
After he hit a set on flot and i was out
Problem was i had 50bb and oop.
HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY DECIPLINE|\??????
The other time i bluffed 760000 (spew) 100 left.
What decipline and concentrating tips could share with us to improve
how can u make the right decition if you cant.
I lose my con contration for 30min and i can put people on rangess?
Plzzz help my with some tips for consentrating hard

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is a very hard thing to achieve but the good thing is that you are aware of it and want to improve. So thats the first step. I would say set yourself short term task say try to not bluff at any pot for 2 days and try to achieve that goal. Similarly identify what situation affects you to tilt and try to play better t these spots. I would recommend a book that will solve all your problems related ... "The Mental Game of Poker" by Jared Tendler. All you need is in this book.

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are the two main ways to improve at most things? Study and practice. When there's only a limited amount of material you can study, that puts more onus on practicing. Effective practice is about working on specific things. So pick out one or two ways you tend to spew, and don't do them - not just for two days, but for as long as it takes for not doing them to feel natural. Then pick something else to work on.