Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How to myself not to chew? The constant search for bugs in the one hand for several weeks.

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When a cooler happens and you're not the winner of the hand,just say to yourself:
-Okay,i lost but i cant do anything about it,i will just let the things happen,also i cannot control uncontrollable things.
With time you will overcome this problem i think. :)
Good luck at the tables.

yeezus

yeezus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over analyzing can be detrimental to future hands. I catch muself doing that as well looking for a possible way o could have gotten out of this when there was no way i could have layed down the hand. Just need to realoze sometimes shit happens. Analyze the hands just dont get too caught up on one hand even if it was a horrible beat. Grind baby Grind

Yungmoney

Yungmoney

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Some aspects of poker are just out of your control. You have to shrug it of as just another facet of the game. There will always be some amount of chance involved. I know its especially annoying when you have that set and another guy will hit the full house, but you have to remember that these are going to happen to everyone. While it will suck to be on the receiving end of a cooler, it will feel really to be on the other side where you take some guy for all his chips. That's the thing about poker too, the more you play the more the odds will catch up to you. So if you are a solid poker player and you are making the right decisions, the money will catch up with you.

2Pacavelli

2Pacavelli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not much to do, that's part of the game. But you will take advantage if you know accept and keep playing your best , since most of the players gone haywire and lose more Money tilted