Comfortable play

Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you guys feel conmfortable in play ? With 25 BB ?? Or with 50 BB ? I find myself couple of times ( when I have more than 40 BB ) trapped in game , because I call some players with cards what I will never call with 15-25 BB. Think the 25-30 BB are enough to keep you play healthy and more carefully , and clear mind for play. If I have more chips , more flops are wanna to see.When you feel secure and comfortable in game , with how many BB ?? :ridinghor

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When stack less 15bb, i am good in push/fold, but bad in postflop game....

B

baxre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best for me to have +50bb. I really like postflop game.

iflylight

iflylight

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really feel like when i have at least 30 bbs i can make manoevers but anything less than that i feel like my options are limited to all in limp or fold

soulkurt

soulkurt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When 15bb stack less, i am good in push / fold, but bad in postflop game too.
But some hands rather go all in as you run the risk of opening the flop and the opponent use the board to put me in a tricky situation.

To play comfortably need a minimum 30/40BB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think every good player will feel comfortable with 100ВВ. No matter what tournament or cash game.

C

carsguitars777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
obviously I want as many big blinds as possible a few million bb I would be set hah, but. feel comfortable at 30bb+, anything under that I feel I am short and have to play different than I would like.

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pretty comfortable all the time, but want too have 25+ to negotiate the table

Frontiere

Frontiere

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
20 BB <

If I have less then 20 BB think must go in all in with pocket pair or A J. With more BB dont.

ucntcme

ucntcme

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
really feel like when i have at least 30 bbs i can make manoevers but anything less than that i feel like my options are limited to all in limp or fold

I have the same issues. Once post flop, I stuck with push or fold, too many times you push only to catch reraise. Then it inevitable to fold the 4bb push. Or you limp and get caught anyhow