• Thread starter newbie in training
  • Start date
newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just lost an 8000 pot which would have put my stack up to 10000 and It was kjs agaknst j2s ai but I came bsck in to this tourney with just 400 chips left!!! So im kind of excited about that also doing alright in cc fr

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only got 9th plsce in cc fr flipping but if I had won ive no doubt I probably would have made it to top 3 anyways hopefully this will let some people see my br challenge with no particuler goal set just to get a decent br on all the sites for micros but if I do better than thats good :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

itsmebobd

itsmebobd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only got 9th plsce in cc fr flipping but if I had won ive no doubt I probably would have made it to top 3 anyways hopefully this will let some people see my br challenge with no particuler goal set just to get a decent br on all the sites for micros but if I do better than thats good :)

Great job my man! These FR are sweet and I cant wait to join in on them before too long. Also, that comeback is exactly what people mean by chip and a chair. sure you needed some luck but you did manage a nice comeback

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thx for the support :)

O

OliverOliver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A comeback win like that sure is fun, especially after you just took a bad beat. I had a big one recently where I lost a crapload of chips after a dealer error. It was tough. But as it shows you, and it's a good way to learn and understand, patience pays off. No need to tilt, just stay focused.