Call or fold?

K

kefir

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FOLD.
About which implied odds are you talking if the guy is allin?
FOLDFOLDFOLD

R

revskip

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy fold. The pot is laying you nowhere near the odds you would need with a flush draw, plus your draw is not to the nuts and might even already be dead to a full house.

eidikos

eidikos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
easy fold there
pot odds are bad for you.with a pot of 300 you have to go allin for 1420 more,when you have 9 outs in 46 cards. less than 18% to win
besides you dont know what the 3rd player will do to change your calculations
also it is possible that one of them have already a full house

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Easy fold KJ could easily be there or the nut flush draw.

Mordecoke

Mordecoke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No!... fold for sure. lol. Only call if your drunk

J

jj20002

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if nobody has the full or quads (in this case you have zero chance) then one of them still has the possibility to get the full in the river so your flush has one or two cards less that gave you the winner and worse than that you didnt know what the last player were going to do so, and add the possibility that one of them would hold the same suited cards but with a higher card

in this case when all the cards are open and before the river was dealt you still had 12 cards out of 46 that gave you the hand, but you only put at this stage 80/1500 chips, so not commited at all

and yes you could double or tripled in this scenario but still with odds in 12/46 was not smart to keep in,

so the only right decision was the one you made, then yes you spend a time thinking in the what if situations (which is why poker is so mental) but the positive equity is in the way you played

i fold today a hand holding AK against 2 villains in a flop Kd3c2c I cbet and both players shoved so i thought one of them flopped a set and the other had a draw at the end you think in the what if again but i it doesnt work like that when you make the right decision in the long term you will win more (or lose less)

nsinalis11

nsinalis11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold it was too risky too lose all your chips.

R

Raisindepth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good fold Its a limp pot so very dangerous.

L

love that omaha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Standard fold - no implied odds when your opponent is already all in - you may have been drawing dead. Would have been much more interesting if you had the same decision on the flop rather than turn.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold in flop, our game need be more simple and not risk when we have big stack , many players in pot., we can make more mistakes And one main fold what in this BI many bad players and we can find more profitable situation then this...

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree all above.

We dont know what early player1 would do since we are first to act on that all-in situation.

sandund

sandund

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
easy fold there, pot odds are bad - you can`t play all your chips ;)

DonV73

DonV73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very easy fold. You have only 16-17% or so chance to hit a flush and even then there is a possible full house on the board and you can be even be outbeat by a better flush. And you are not leading out either...
And it is early in the tournament. No need to risk your stack with such a small chance to win.

Easy fold....

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is too risky to call and fold is better option in that momemt

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not risk all my tournament equity drawing to a non-nut straight or flush.
We have no showdown value yet and even if we hit the flush or straight we might be beaten.
I would fold.
note...I didn't watch the outcome of the hand when I wrote this...

N

NumbDoobie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
One question, is it a freeroll? If so then I say call! lol jk you made the right decision.

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Raise the flop! As played, fold obviously.

T

terryg642

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy fold ,what would be hard is if you already had a flush and they went all in with a pair on the board,as the cards were rolling I thought for sure someone would have a fullhouse.

Stefan Sandru

Stefan Sandru

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy fold.

The opponent can have a full house or a higher flush. You have just a draw.

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fold then scream lol!!!!:withstupi

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we all play poker by the rules then that is as easy fold.. You always here about playing like every tournament means something, but for 25 cents I would gamble here. If you put them on a full house then you fold, if you put them on a flush draw higher than yours fold, if you do not then call. I do not like the fold, because then it causes you to chase different hands because you see you would have hit... I can almost assure you all of these people have gambled before... All you can do is move on..

A

adnen1985

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold if you play this tou risk lose all your chips.

spiderman637

spiderman637

RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a fold there...well played !!!

Folding in Poker