Build bankroll SNG

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi kibic, kind of a vague question as it certainly depends on your current br. I would suggest 50-100 bi for stt sng's but more like 200 for mtt tournies. Obviously this would depend on how tight you want to be with your BRM, but the above will help get you through varience swings (especially on the mtt side as there is very high varience).

So all comes down essentially to what your current bankroll is to determine your best approach to building on it. So if you wanna provide the details more opinion could be given, what size sng's you play now, perhaps you have stats on your play already showing a build overall etc.

INGAJ

INGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think 0.50 $ 90 man is the best choice. Its not hard to reach paid places and for the first place u get nice amount of money

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stars is great for their micro mtt's, both the 25c and 50c 45 and 90 are great, however it's too bad they don't have both of them in each others fashion (25c are normal, 50c are turbo its too bad each doesn't exist as normal and turbo), for that reason I would suggest the 25c over the 50c to someone looking to grind out those card dead moments as the turbo style can tend to kill you when you go card dead for any amount of time and the steal attempts just faulter.

on the stt sng side of the fence FTP starts at 50c instead of the pstars 1.5 so better micro option there for a grind, granted you have to time it right if you want to put in the multitable volume as the traffic doesn't hit those micros as often as I would like as seems most people in that micro level on a constant basis run the hypers which have a higher varience in general.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management