Black Chip Poker

S

Swickster007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone play on this poker site? and if so, how do you get into the tournaments sponsored by CardsChat?

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Swickster, welcome to CC! Please read the welcome PM/Email you got, for info on CC's games. Click the CC logo, to get back to the main page.

The Rules & FAQ are your friend.

In addition, yes lots of our members play on BCP especially given there is the freeroll and all. You will have a ways to go to be able to meet the requirements for the freeroll club, however it is certainly easily doable and well worth the 30 day activity wait as well as the 65 quality post requirments.

Enjoy the knowledge of the forum, post questions if you have any and comment on other threads as well (just be sure the content is quality to be able to benefit most from the forum yourself as well).

You will enjoy it here.

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on the site some but I am still waiting on being accepted into the CC Freeroll club. I should know within the next few days

T

terryg642

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
black chip poker

yes,I play on there 10 dollar on demand freerolls as a matter of practice ,not crazy about the software ,but you can get a game almost anytime,you just have to wait for 270 players to register which doesn't take long.

TheGrinder

TheGrinder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lots of gtd tournaments! not much for freerolls...unless you play the 10 buck donk fest....but if you can grind a lot of those you are in running for the sit and crush jack pot...i dont know much about it....look into it..could be worth while

S

Swickster007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks everyone. I play those freerolls all the time too, but it's definitely not like an actual tournament. Everyone is willing to go all in on almost any hand, knowing that they won't be losing money. I am guilty of it too, sometimes I feel a straight coming out of thin air! ha. But about the CC freerolls, I'm still new to the community so I guess it will be awhile.

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BCP

I play a little at this site, but the regular tournaments aren't that good. That's why I play somewhere else.

Black Chip Poker - Black Chip Bonus Code - Live Dealer Blackjack