Anyone want to exchange hand histories?

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll kick of with a hand, what would you do different?
PokerStarshand #121540662754: Toernooi #965614394, $5.00+$0.50 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level X (400/800) - 14/09/2014 16:12:04 ET
Tafel '965614394 41' 9-max Plaats #3 is de button
Plaats 1: coly3111 (30615 in chips)
Plaats 2: RampageModus (54316 in chips)
Plaats 3: Marco Nariz (22285 in chips)
Plaats 4: lopakodok44 (13067 in chips)
Plaats 5: rostuut (22999 in chips)
Plaats 6: Caio Brick (25298 in chips)
Plaats 7: Wernersen1 (23383 in chips)
Plaats 8: MaNicollette (15190 in chips)
Plaats 9: bond wizard (19471 in chips)
coly3111: zet de ante 80
RampageModus: zet de ante 80
Marco Nariz: zet de ante 80
lopakodok44: zet de ante 80
rostuut: zet de ante 80
Caio Brick: zet de ante 80
Wernersen1: zet de ante 80
MaNicollette: zet de ante 80
bond wizard: zet de ante 80
lopakodok44: zet small blind 400
rostuut: zet big blind 800
*** GESLOTEN KAARTEN ***
Gedeeld aan RampageModus [Qh Qs]
Caio Brick: raiset 800 naar 1600
Wernersen1: foldt
MaNicollette: foldt
bond wizard: foldt
coly3111: raiset 2400 naar 4000
RampageModus: callt 4000
Marco Nariz: foldt
lopakodok44: foldt
rostuut: foldt
Caio Brick: callt 2400
*** FLOP *** [9h Ks 5d]
Caio Brick: checkt
coly3111: bet 4000
RampageModus zei, "aces?"
RampageModus: foldt
Caio Brick: foldt
De niet-gecallde bet (4000) is geretourneerd aan coly3111
coly3111 won 13920 van pot
coly3111: laat hand niet zien
*** SAMENVATTING ***
Totale pot 13920 | Rake 0
Board [9h Ks 5d]
Plaats 1: coly3111 won (13920)
Plaats 2: RampageModus foldde op de Flop
Plaats 3: Marco Nariz (button) foldde voor de Flop (bette niet)
Plaats 4: lopakodok44 (small blind) foldde voor de Flop
Plaats 5: rostuut (big blind) foldde voor de Flop
Plaats 6: Caio Brick foldde op de Flop
Plaats 7: Wernersen1 foldde voor de Flop (bette niet)
Plaats 8: MaNicollette foldde voor de Flop (bette niet)
Plaats 9: bond wizard foldde voor de Flop (bette niet)

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think with QQ, given villain only has 30bb or so I'd be wanting to 3B this hand and hoping to get it in pre flop. If he 4B shoves on us it's probarbly a cooler situation, but I think we just want to try get as much money in pre flop as possible.

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He already 3-bet. UTG raised, then the person behind me re-raised to 4k. Was lots of people still to act after me, which would risk a multiway pot with queens. I had the big stack at that point. The guy 3-betting was also a tight player. Could've risked it with queens, with lots of people still to act if i 4-bet. Still worth a 4-bet after this information? And what size would you 4-bet? Like 10k?

Dubstep

Dubstep

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I meant anyone want to send a full HH for review using pt4 or hm2 through emails.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to not chat too much with your opponents, if you really mean this part :

This way good players get to know a piece your thinking proces, unless you don't mean it to put them on a sidetrac.

Also to really give a good explanation about the QQ, I agree with Ramdeebam in general we are just trying to get this in pre with 30BB.

Do you use any HUD? If so look at the UTG PFR stat (how often does he open from EP) and how often Coly is 3betting , let's say if they have both very tight stats , its prolly better not to get it in pre, it even could be a fold. but you gotta have some kind of samplesize.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He already 3-bet. UTG raised, then the person behind me re-raised to 4k. Was lots of people still to act after me, which would risk a multiway pot with queens. I had the big stack at that point. The guy 3-betting was also a tight player. Could've risked it with queens, with lots of people still to act if i 4-bet. Still worth a 4-bet after this information? And what size would you 4-bet? Like 10k?

And if I am cold 4 betting I'd probably shove my whole cold 4bet range.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I meant anyone want to send a full HH for review using pt4 or hm2 through emails.

Sounds like your wanting to share databases, which is well 'illegal' or at least a grey area because its considered data mining IMO. Besides posting hands and getting multiple feedback from different players is going to provide the best insight and should be the best way in learning.

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to not chat too much with your opponents, if you really mean this part :

This way good players get to know a piece your thinking proces, unless you don't mean it to put them on a sidetrac.

Also to really give a good explanation about the QQ, I agree with Ramdeebam in general we are just trying to get this in pre with 30BB.

Do you use any HUD? If so look at the UTG PFR stat (how often does he open from EP) and how often Coly is 3betting , let's say if they have both very tight stats , its prolly better not to get it in pre, it even could be a fold. but you gotta have some kind of samplesize.

Yeah i know, i knew that before i way saying it. Just wanted to show i had a good hand, but folded so he will respect my raises more in the next hands. By saying that i was hoping he really had aces and make him afraid for me knowing his hands and play, but it could've also been jacks. After all i think he had AK, KK or Aces. Would be mad if he had jacks lol :D But as you say it might also give him information and thats not smart, won't do that again. Thanks

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands