3 mistakes on Cardchat Anniv 5K PS freeroll

deluns28

deluns28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not get on the icm but I played solid and busted out at mid game. I got these 3 mistakes below:

1. my chips are around 5.5k. I got TT at UTG. I raised the pot around 3BB around 450. There are 2 callers before the CO raised to 1350. He is tight and a card chat elite I think.

I just wanna fold but called the raise. 2 previous callers also called. flop is dry with K. I checked and 2 callers also checked but the CO shoved. I folded and 2 called. CO shows AA and took the pot.

Do you think I should have conserved my chips and did not call the reraise preflop and respected his image?

2. Im down to 4k chips.. lols.

Im at BB with TJ and everyone folded to us with SB raising by 2BB around 600. I called.
Flop is dry with KT3. SB Bet 600 I called. Now SB have 1.3k chips left. Turn is a blank card.

Now. I think I am ahead. I dont want to appear to be bluffing and be called by face cards so I just bet 600 which is I think enough to make him fold. He shoves. Villain shows AQ. River is Q.
Do you think he will fold if I put him all in on the turn considering that this is freeroll?

3. Now im down to 2K chips with 2.8 players left in the tourney.

Waited for the right spot then I had AT on SB. Everyone folded to me. I shoved. Villain called with KT. River is K. I busted out of tourney.

Now I think this is a bad play from me. I should have raised 3BB and shove after the flop. He might fold postflop since he missed. What do you think?

Thanks cardchat for a wonderful freeroll. Happy 10th anniversary. I will play at 5k carbon freeroll also. Cheers!

Last edited: