What you think about that hand?My call was wrong?

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello

I want to know how many times players saw same situation as me.
At pokerstars i playing only tournaments. How low stack at 70% situation lowstack allin or more Won ?? that seems more like donk poker and do nor fair.

Tell me what u think about that's miracle. I raise preflop 300 ,Miracle player call, and one other opponent call-at flop he fold.

Attachments

• miracle.jpg
    miracle.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 121
micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is that a miracle?

He's desperate for chips so he calls pre with his Q8, nothing wrong there. Preflop, when the money went in, you are only about 65% favourite to win the hand so why is it a miracle?

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
post the hand history, i have no idea what is going on here.

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
guys, did you not got many situation like that? low stack's allin and get odds

How he can get straight draw ? he's 3% after flop for win c'mon.

these card's are not random... if he got 8Q clubs he will get club on turn or river...

I don't believe that are random card's... i can't understand that "random card's". He call 100 at preflop when i make 3bet.
That is only example i got many situation like that when some low stack won(sick draw's ,turn+river give him flush or Quads when i had full house)

B

BadBeatS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is nothing wrong with this hand? He sucked out. So what? You should be happy to be betting your money in when you have an edge regardless of the final result.

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter that he was 3% to win on flop, that's not when the money went in. It went in pre and you were only ~65% favourite

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
guys, did you not got many situation like that? low stack's allin and get odds

How he can get straight draw ? he's 3% after flop for win c'mon.

these card's are not random... if he got 8Q clubs he will get club on turn or river...

I don't believe that are random card's... i can't understand that "random card's". He call 100 at preflop when i make 3bet.
That is only example i got many situation like that when some low stack won(sick draw's ,turn+river give him flush or Quads when i had full house)

Your play was fine. It's your attitude that sucks.

Good luck.

-HooDooKoo

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In case you haven't noticed how poker works, being well ahead does not guarantee you'll win.

Attributing your suckout losses to sites being rigged does pretty much guarantee you won't be taken seriously.

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, come on Arjonius....suck outs NEVER HAPPEN in live poker. EVER! Obviously, poker sites are rigged....even the freerolls are rigged. ;)

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, come on Arjonius....suck outs NEVER HAPPEN in live poker. EVER! Obviously, poker sites are rigged....even the freerolls are rigged. ;)

suck outs are happen in live poker but c'mon not massivelly like in online poker. it more look's like software choice who win at start and give you nice flop for you, turn and river not for you . HOW MANY TIMES?

There is nothing wrong with this hand? He sucked out. So what? You should be happy to be betting your money in when you have an edge regardless of the final result.

i got many photos like that 'suck outs'

so it is normal?

Last edited by a moderator:
the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play enough poker it will happen 3-6 times per session/night....Get used to it

W

WiZZiM

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol, want me to post some of mine? i have literally hundreds.

the reason why you have more suckouts with online poker, is because you play 4 times the amount of hands.

i don't really know why i'm bothering posting here, but i assume the response to this will be amusing.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
suck outs are happen in live poker but c'mon not massivelly like in online poker. it more look's like software choice who win at start and give you nice flop for you, turn and river not for you . HOW MANY TIMES?
Think about this.. How many hands do you play, in one hour in a live game vs a online game? I know you will see that you play more hands online vs live in that hour!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Dude. It's rigged. Haven't you figured that out yet?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Think about this.. How many hands do you play, in one hour in a live game vs a online game? I know you will see that you play more hands online vs live in that hour!

Perhaps he's referring to 'how many hands he sees live in direct proportion to how many he sees online'... he did mention % at some point in this thread didn't he???

Personally I think the "you see more suckouts online cuz you see more hands" explanation as b.s.
Instead I think it's because it is players who are new'ish' to the game (or perhaps older & just suck) who aren't fully familiar with variance.
I also think it is because of the anonymity in online poker... there's times when people just hit the buttons. There are others who are just out & out dumb & have no clue & get it in bad. There are others who seem to like to get it in bad as some sort of form of entertainment when they do suckout. And there are just a bunch who don't think period.

Last edited:
punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

I want to know how many times players saw same situation as me.
At pokerstars i playing only tournaments. How low stack at 70% situation lowstack allin or more Won ?? that seems more like donk poker and do nor fair.

Tell me what u think about that's miracle. I raise preflop 300 ,Miracle player call, and one other opponent call-at flop he fold.

If you think about it, all you really went in with was a pair. You didn't put all your chips in so I think you made the right call (since you were deepstacked) but don't expect your pair to always hold up. Playing 23 and 78 from UTG+1 is not completely unheard of. So I think you probably made the right move in the way you played this but in the end, a pair of Aces is still just a pair.

eidikos

eidikos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as far as i can see its a freeroll..you cant take serious that kind of tournaments.also she had a short stack and looking for a hand like this to shove.i dont know how you played this hand but it is right to raise with AJs,to call an all in from her pre-flop or post flop with an ace or not in the flop.have in mind that many times you play the right way and have a bad beat.its a part of the game

J

jj20002

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Q8 with only 300 chips is an easy shove, don't be upset about this one because it's poker and thinks like that just happens everytime, so just keep focus, and don't waste your time thinking this is a miracle because AJ against Q8 maybe is like 60-40, miracle would be something like 99.99% against and get it

sam1chips

sam1chips

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i got many photos like that 'suck outs'

so it is normal?

Yes, especially in tournament poker.

People's chips get so short relative to the blinds, and they have to start going all in with literally any two cards.

juanmapoker1

juanmapoker1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can not read the play had bad luck the opponent had only 300 chips

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live poker has way fever suck outs compared too online especially with free rolls hitting 1 or 2 outers on the river from what i have noticed playing online especially when AA keeps getting cracked :confused: :icon_blac :argh:

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting your money in the pot when you are ahead, nothing wrong with that. No guarantees unfortunately.

tothbopo

tothbopo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Calling is maybe wrong with one pair and the table gives straight draw to your opponent

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands