see all ins?

loquillowin

loquillowin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I have a little doubt:

I've been esudiando courses and am improving my game a lot, but today playing a MTT holdem no limit I had a problem, I started very well accumulate a large number of points, but a rival (fish) started making all ins, and I will equal 2 times with A, Q, and K, K k sabiando used to go allin with bad hands, had about 1/3 of my stack, since playing 2 times with bad cards I won a recall k was 10, 3 and he took my ladder against K, K, and the other can not remember but tb was bad hand. this made me kedarme to about 10 CG, and have k go allin early, I went with A, 9 for k not eat me blind, I akí saw the allin this player, but the allin of the player with more stack at the table, very rare for there never used to go allin, so I thought about it much, but just did not have more chances to take a good boat did call, losing all my points.

I k against the fish did well the first 2 call, then had hands k you usually end allin aunk on it were not, but still I'm not sure because the boat with respect to k I k bet would be little more 1-1 when I think 1.5-1 k must be even with the best hands, no ?, aunk k've seen so many pros would do this.

the call on the last hand to the 2 players assume k is wrong and because of this situation against k let me not think well, you think?

I would like to see various views to improve in the future in these situations, thanks:dancing: