Reading other players on line

Rawdeal1955

Rawdeal1955

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as you play on line I can't take notes while playing so I rely on memory. The things I see the most if I'm chip stacked; if I have a low pair I'll stay in the hand call down to river. I'll win with pocket 7,they get mad when they only only min raise. Yet they have done it in prior hands,and continue to do so. Another thing I see is when playing strong AA KK QQ and hit set on flop bet half pot get called turn hit a boat on turn bet pot all the way and get by 10 10 and only have two pair and the two pair on the board is stronger. I try to make reads and some time find impossible and just catch them betting strong on weak hands and hope they don't hit on a junk hands

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
well, dont rely just on the memmory, but use some of the available software and will bring you some advantages.
And start with reading some of the CC strategy articles.... will help you out

M

mycophile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
as you play on line I can't take notes while playing so I rely on memory.

Unless you're playing on mobile version(s), you can usually right click (or double click sometimes) on the person's name to make "Notes" about them.

L

lastbabyboomer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
notes notes notes

I keep em on everyone I play against online.
So valuable.

L

Lekoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never rely only on your memory. There are thousands of players online and you will forget 99% of you ex opponents. You have to take notes when you click right click on the opponent. If you prefer you can also try to take notes on real paper using your pen. And of course, if you can afford, I would strongly recommend investing in a hm2 or poker tracker. good luck

Rawdeal1955

Rawdeal1955

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you on your reply's all valuable to me, I'm getting better with the notes. Some players play multiple tables, read a lot of post that are extremely helpful.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
notes are extremely valuable and if you dont want to do them you may want to consider a hud

at least with a hud you could categorize players fairly quickly

color coding players can also be very useful