POSITION

S

Scoobie007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When playing in Freeroll Tournaments with tons of people. I've heard bet the SB because of the equity, but then I hear some people say don't bet the SB because of it's early position. What about betting the BB also or just stay away from blinds altogether. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

rancidcarp

rancidcarp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
position is very important but i notice in freerolls be careful. its really hard to get anybody off anything in any position. maybe in forum freerolls when the players are decent and above. if you raise make it a meaningful one lol

H

hffjd2000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Position is one of poker strategies.

Query above: It depends on many factors if you bet or not. Have to consider things such as opponents, stacks and the strength of our hand.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can find very good materials about importance of position in NLHE but how do you play your position depends on many things and factors

S

Scoobie007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for your comments it helps. Off to another freeroll.

S

SamBush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say it is still important to stay in position, The most important thing in freerolls is not to bluff really, you can semi bluff, blocker bet and feeler bet but dont run too many multi street bluffs people are in for free so busting will not bother them too much!

Value bet BIG too.

gus201

gus201

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have a reason for what your doing. Dont just be making moves to make moves.
get an idea of what moves to make against what players this will help a lot.