Open Face Chinese - Pineapple

B

Bowman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone hear of OFC/p?

It's Pineapple open face Chinese poker I believe. Anyways, have only played this twice, once 3 player sit n go and then a heads up matchup.

First game I was getting smashed until I read a three sentence paragraph explaining the simple rules.

I was able to come back thankfully.

Then the heads up I got my first of two God Mode deals. Not sure how you get to God Mode, maybe winning all three levels, not sure. But in God Mode, you get all your cards at once and get to lay them down as you wish. Then the other player gets move his/her cards wherever they wish.

So Nutz would be a Royal Flush on level one, or the bottom.
Royal Flush on level two.
Then 999 on the top or third level.

Best I have had was a Full House on both levels one and two and probably a pair on the top.

If anyone interested to play hmu. BTW running this over on GridPoker. Got a few coins to test the site so I am doing that. Lost half in the cash tables which I will now stray from I think. lol

Thanks for reading.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm confused:confused:

Thanks for posting...doubt I'll ever be playing that one though:)

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I actually tried it a bit on another forum
wasn't to bad,
if I ever go back there (CC's my only real forum I visit regularly) it will be to play it a bit more
I didn't even read the rules so it took me a bit longer to figure out lol

S

Scrover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play regular open face. I got a royal flush in fantasyland (or god mode, but I think fantasyland is what you should call it) and then a straight flush the next hand and after that four two's. Lucky though. To get in it, you must not foul your hand and have as you weakest hand at least a pair of queens. To stay in fantasyland, you must have at least trips in the front, a full house or better in the middle, or quads or better in the back.

E

erlanditas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I yesterday played on TonyG poker OFC pineapple. That game looks very interesting for me. I have straight flush :D because im always looking for flushes there.

Akorps

Akorps

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there somewhere one can download a pineapple practice program one can use to practice against on my computer?