minimum deposit

G

Gorba6

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you guys think is the minimum deposit?

crocoduck11

crocoduck11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
10$
I went back from 4.5$ to 10$ but I wouldn't recommend trying that to anyone (one bad hand and you're out, I myself got lucky with some pocket aces vs QQ or KK or something ). Anyway, the more the merrier. If I were to deposit again I'd consider something along the lines of 20-30$ so you can multi table comfortably (and not get bored ). You can also multi table with like 14-16 $ so no worry, you just have to be comfortable with it. I am talking about the micros (2nl ) mind you
Anyway, good luck and take care.
Almost forgot, bankroll mob can help you with some free $, no deposit needed so maybe you can check them out (I did that recently, it takes a few days to process )

G

Gorba6

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
10$
I went back from 4.5$ to 10$ but I wouldn't recommend trying that to anyone (one bad hand and you're out, I myself got lucky with some pocket aces vs QQ or KK or something ). Anyway, the more the merrier. If I were to deposit again I'd consider something along the lines of 20-30$ so you can multi table comfortably (and not get bored ). You can also multi table with like 14-16 $ so no worry, you just have to be comfortable with it. I am talking about the micros (2nl ) mind you
Anyway, good luck and take care.
Almost forgot, bankroll mob can help you with some free $, no deposit needed so maybe you can check them out (I did that recently, it takes a few days to process )

Thanks m8 i will try it out and see how it goes from there!

alext9000

alext9000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are a lot of sites and promotions..giving away different kind of tickets..money..but that depends on you..what goal you set..what you wanna achieve with this..about deposit..i guess the minimum would be 10$ but you can make those money by playin freerolls and special tournaments offered by different websites.. like CardsChat :D it s only your choice..

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well a various poker sites ask a different amount as its lowest for deposit. The lowest is 10$ as other members have already answered. But it could be a subjective thing as well, so deposit enough to feel comfortable at the tables, or deposit enough to respect a bankroll management.
Cheers!

PrOKatana

PrOKatana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In most poker sites is $ 10 if this relates to your question. Or want to find out what kind of bankroll to start?

G

Gorba6

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In most poker sites is $ 10 if this relates to your question. Or want to find out what kind of bankroll to start?

id like to know how big br is enough to start with, a br that give me some room to play!

B

buban1212

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Deposit

tell me the bonus code on the Deposit

newbie in training

newbie in training

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well depends what stakes you play but you shou should start out and get the feel of it at 2nl probably and 200 is a good start :)

Salvete777

Salvete777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Minimum - 10$ + much poker sites offers 2x deposit bonus, so 10$ I think is very good and small deposit amount.

T

ticoarm

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you just wanna kill the time to play, then I think you can just play some

freeroll tournament, or I think $20 is OK.

If you want to be a reg, then I think you should build a bankroll.

Then I think $300 is OK.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to follow the BRM rule and u can afford it,a minimum $100 should be enough.Stick to the 2nl cash games ,micro SNGs and MTTS.If you dont want to risk anything,then freeroll is just for you.

sj_pi

sj_pi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to Bank Roll Management guidelines deposit amount is measured in buy-ins.

So if you're planning $1.10 MTT, then you should have 100 buy-ins (110 bones).
The number varies for different formats like cash games etc.