How do you play in SnG and Tourney?

vnonline

vnonline

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I'm wondering how you played in SnG and tourney, How you guys had so many chips ? are you all-in all the time?
Or any tips ?
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment if you have any advises for me. :)

tothbopo

tothbopo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys,

I'm wondering how you played in SnG and tourney, How you guys had so many chips ? are you all-in all the time?
Or any tips ?
Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment if you have any advises for me. :)

Big stacks rises from playing good hands. If you are all in all the time you will take a big risk for nearly no win when blinds are low. Others players calling would have a good hand or being crazy.

If you got a monster hand dont bet up to fast try to make others call or reraise. bluffing you hand weaker. Then you will collect the most coins in every hand.

Raising all in scares other away and they will save their chips.

And most important of all patience dont rush.

vnonline

vnonline

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big stacks rises from playing good hands. If you are all in all the time you will take a big risk for nearly no win when blinds are low. Others players calling would have a good hand or being crazy.

If you got a monster hand dont bet up to fast try to make others call or reraise. Bluffing you hand weaker. Then you will collect the most coins in every hand.

Raising all in scares other away and they will save their chips.

And most important of all patience dont rush.

Thanks for sharing this tip bro!
I have won few dollars for doing this, especially I raised more to scare weak player to steal blinds, it worked great!

Staneff

Staneff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play in tournaments my method is to keep up with the average chips and never play aggressive early as it can only disserve me. When I see chip leaders on 5th min of the tournaments I know these ppl got rly lucky going all-in and getting 2-3 callers. If u keep playing like this in whole tournament u r gonna end it soon. I keep folding trash cards and wait till I get good hand to play with. Remember that every hand can win the pot but some have a bigger chance than others. I think no1 is going to play 23 being in bad position and going all-in risking his chips.

When blinds going up and ante too you just need to make some 3xBB bets to steal the pot as longer the tournament goes harder people keep their chips and are always ready to fold unsure hand. Of course this wont work all the time so when some1 re-raise u u can fold and know u dont lose anything or call and see the flop.
I think i`m going out of the topic and this is way too much information so i will stop it now! :D

(viva google translator)