How to deal with multiple aggressions?

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Early in the small buy in tournaments that I've played, players at the table have constantly raised every hand, which is normal. However, when one person raise about 3 others call and then they start raising and re-raising each other at the flop. In this case should I only wait for a premium hand to play or is this normal and should learn to counter their raises?

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It doesn't matter whether it's normal or not. When you find yourself in this situation, you tighten up and play all hands you're involved in very aggressively.

-HooDooKoo

gus201

gus201

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds to me you can see the flop at least cheaper then all in. Play normal preflop but your telling me the tables are playing post flop before making and huge moves.
If that is the case no need to play if you dont hit but then the question is what are they playing for and what do you need to play for to take down pots against these players.
That is the question I ask myself but You dont hear any one talking about it because most play for top pair and if they get that chance to play for cheap in position to get a drawing hand to play they play then . most wont play a draw hand unless it face cards in early position .

Some players you will want to play agressive back at them while others you may want to trap or let them hang themselves which will help your play later on when your in a hand if you can burn them.

Good Skill at the tables

Faust

Faust

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In those cases i usually do my game, wait for a premium hand to come in while in the course of the game i take notes based on the agressivity of the players and their continuity. Once you come in with your hand you are ready, while your opponents don't have many information about you.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like when someone gets overly aggressive. I just let them hang themselves and finish them off on the river.

There's a time and place for aggression.

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being patient in such scenarios is the best option in my mind. Against such loose players no need to get involved unless we got a very strong hand. We would likely bleed chips or bust out early if we do so.

So don't get involved and when you get a hand don't try to slow play it either. :p

G

gqr31ff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have a great hand, you just called and no matter how many aggressions

skiptomyloot

skiptomyloot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where do you handle yourself best , preflop, flop? if its too agressive, id say re raise in position when you got more chips against players to your right. Usually limpers will fold and fish will call and it makes c-betting flops easier on dry boards .. Scare cards might hit the turn, but by then you should be heads up or 3 handed and checked to. keep putting aggression when its needed, and take advantage of passive callers.

if your calling behind to seee flops, then take note of them when they bet. usually if you see how they play draws, one pair , top pairs, middle pairs, low pairs,2 pair hands, itll give you info the next time you call and defend.

B

badalhoco345

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that agaisnt those guys that are constantly raising and re-raising, we have to wait for a big hand. Until that hand doesn't appears, you have to take notes about those players and see with what hands did they raise and conlude what kind of players they are. When you catch them again you are more prepared to defeat them.