allin pre flop play?

sergios

sergios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players tend to be taking allin pre flop! I just entered the game, the question is mia! is good if tirrar allin first to speak? for more you have AA, is ua move grilling? I know you got a good chance to win pairs! but the fact that over time I realized q is a play grilling! perdieros few times with wide hands? I see little tirrar allin Cadre! do not get me wrong it's my way of thinking. q layers equibocado this, you think

B

bluejay2220

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be a good move depending on whats happening in the game. When you have a pair you want some action, but not too much action. A simply health raise will get rid of hands you dont want like connectors or what ever.

R

rumpleduskin

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really cant stand all the all-ins personally. I like to do it occasionally when someone is pushing me around at the table. But it seems to be some peoples only play. I really hate pushing all in, to me then its just a coin toss, no skill required.

K

kadison728

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
all in pre flop

I really will go all in pre flop with pocket pairs 77 and above. I tend to go all in with ak or aq, but it depends on the situation, especially in tournaments. Cash games it seems to be more of a crap shoot. I play a lot of hands in cash games or if I am playing multiple tables.

C

ChipsOwnerRO

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually go all-in with pre flop with JJ,QQ,KK,AA or QA,KA, but when I go all in I think if the table will allow me to make this move, because I don't want to see everyone folding. Sometimes, it is better to make a reasonable raise than an all-in.

PokerFunKid

PokerFunKid

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, after a lot of limps or a 3bb raise with a lot of callers you may want to push your aces. If everyone folds you have a nice pot anyways. A small re-raise may get more people in and you don't want 4 other people in the pot with aces. You aces may be the best hand, but you won't have over 50% most of the time. With a all in, you hope 1 or maybe 2 call and have nice odds to win the pot. If everyone folds you will also have a nice pot. Deep in the tournament with a nice bb, sb and ante in the pot you may also want to push with a small stack. In any other situation i would just go for a re-raise and not go all in.