Rebelution?

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I warn all who listen to avoid REBEL poker.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I warn all who listen to avoid REBEL poker.

I have never heard of it but perhaps you would like to exand on the reason why? Is it a deposit/withdrawel thing since you have the thread created in that section or is it just something in general with the poker room?

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Rebel warning

I made a withdraw and they said out of money.

V

V6mitg6rewh6re

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually played on rebel poker maybe a year ago . I heard about it on another forum . They were offering free money just for signing up at the site I think it was 10$ maybe 15$ idk I played for four or 5 days software was extremely buggy and looked like it was created in the 90s. My main problem with them was the lack of players ona Saturday night there was like 20 people on no joke . And then about a week later my money disappeared had about 5-10$ got email month later from rebel poker and they said that rebel poker was permantly closed .....

V

V6mitg6rewh6re

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also had a friend in Michigan that also received the free money . But he lost the money . Mine was actualy taken not like it was a big amount but sites like poker rebel are bad for online as a whole industry .

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
no withdraw

I have never heard of it but perhaps you would like to exand on the reason why? Is it a deposit/withdrawel thing since you have the thread created in that section or is it just something in general with the poker room?

They told me their bank could not afford to pay withdraws anymore.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wow, did not know they were still in business. I had built up a BR with free rolls, never deposited, then I heard you could not withdraw so I haven't been there in almost a year