Funding Poker Account

PUMA_2010

PUMA_2010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to transfer funds to a poker account and was wondering if anyone had information on the all-access visa gift cards. I know they work on poker sites and that you can get them from many stores but I live in a small podunk town and nobody has them. Does anyone know if you can purchase these gift cards online? (Purchase them online and be able to use them immediately)

:D Thanks in advance for any help! :D

PUMA_2010

PUMA_2010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm...it's asking for my social security number...not sure if I should do that or not...

bazerk

bazerk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm...it's asking for my social security number...not sure if I should do that or not...

Any financial institution issuing a credit or debit card will request an SSN...it goes back to a requirement from the 1980s that financial institutions certify SSNs. Reloadable cards may fall within this category since, in essence, they're being used as prepaid credit/debit cards.

If you prefer not to provide your SSN then obtaining a Visa gift card would be the best approach. Not all gift cards honor deposits to poker sites as it falls within 'their' definition of illegal internet gambling :eek:.

FT & PS do have success with the All-Access-Visa Gift Card, PooffyFooffy provided a link to their site which indicates where they can be purchased (by zip code), dunno if online purchase is available though. GL.

Last edited: