Easy way to deposit these days?

B

BiggaAdams

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey fellas,

Ive tried to come back to the online poker game after a break of about a year and a half and now I'm finding it even harder to deposit for a US player. I used to just go and get a Full Access visa card but they aren't available in my area. I went to Walmart and the cards they have there don't allow for gambling nor do the gift cards from the local Safeway.

Is there going to be any way for me to instantly deposit money? I'm thinking I'll go with bodog for my sports betting and for some fish and I'll also load money on FT due to the ability to find a game at any hour.

Thank you all so much in advance, I appreciate it and hope to contribute to this community.:)

neilzelkin

neilzelkin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you take the time to read some of the older threads in this section I am sure that you will be playing real money poker on your computer in a snap.

Numbuh 0ne

Numbuh 0ne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If your going with Bodog go to walgreens and get a gift2go card, they work for many sites and for full tilt my bank card actually worked.

O

oytunjo7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from Turkey and having same problems.Can't deposit to pokerstars.Absolute and FTP is ok but we are banned from a lot of betting websites betfair and other good ones.

It's too bad,but nothing to do. :(

Vex444

Vex444

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Set up an ewalletexpress and a pic club most take one or the other or both. Good way to move funds around also from on poker room to another. or move it all to 1 room for a cash out like bodog since there 1 a month withdraw is free.