Depositing from Argentina

M

MPaz_87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone! I'm from argentina and I have a question for anyone who could answer me.
I've been having problems to make a deposit: via credit card I think it's not possible from this country, through entropay,astropay,paysafe card and web money it's the same.
The only option I have it's ukash but there are no stores here to buy it.
My question is , does anyone knows if I can make a deposit though skrill at leat?

T

titomurcia1214

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from Argentina also friend, I positaba by neteller DineroMail but commissions went to the clouds, now I buy chips PS in the face add an Argentine who sell and buy, but first you got to look out for referrals to see if it is reliable or not, I had no problems

M

MPaz_87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm from Argentina also friend, I positaba by Neteller DineroMail but commissions went to the clouds, now I buy chips PS in the face add an Argentine who sell and buy, but first you got to look out for referrals to see if it is reliable or not, I had no problems

Hi there! How are you?Can you tell me how can I find the person who sell PS chips? I've read about people who take advantage of that and steal.
Does the person who seals chips is in mercadolibre?or in FB?

manu994

manu994

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, fellow Argentinian! I deposited a few times through AstroPay card. You have to get into their page, put the option of how much you want to deposit, and then print the voucher and pay it in any Rapipago. It´s pretty quick (Usually they dont take more than a day to give you your card), but the exchange rate is pretty shitty, like 14 pesos for each dollar or so.
For any further concerns, you can PM me :)
Good luck.
Manu.