Deposit Option

SHERMSTICK

SHERMSTICK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Everyone:

It's been awhile seen I was on, and just trying to see how I can start back playing again using visa Cards is this pssible?
V/r,
SHERMSTICK

dealio96

dealio96

The LAG Monkeys
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most banks have restrictions on their debit cards. The best way to go is to buy a pre-paid netspend visa. You can buy them at most retailer locations and they work every time. There is a load fee for $3.95 but it is well worth it if you're based in the U.S. I had the same problem trying to deposit money online before I knew about netspend and had to go through the w.u. or moneygram. Netspend is much more convenient and you can even load it from the comfort of your own home. Make SURE it is visa though and not mastercard or you will be denied any deposits.

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Howdy Sherm! Long time no see! I just came back to the forum as well. Great to see you are back at the tables. Best of luck!

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good to see you, Sherm. Poke yer head in more often once you start playing again.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there Mr Sherm :wavey:

Hope things are well and good to see you :top:

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most banks have restrictions on their debit cards. The best way to go is to buy a pre-paid netspend visa. You can buy them at most retailer locations and they work every time. Make SURE it is visa though and not mastercard or you will be denied any deposits.

Welcome back Sherm! We're glad to cya :top:

& :dito: what dealio said. I buy mine @ Walgreens. Super easy to use.

SHERMSTICK

SHERMSTICK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Support

Hello All:
I thank you all for your quick reply's, and look forward to seeing you all again at the tables. I'm still in the Army an currently stationed in Korea for a few more months anyway. I wish you all the best, and will see ya soon.
V/r
SHERMSTICK