Deposit on Carbon is headache for me now.

RajDev1979

RajDev1979

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I was not playing on carbon since long, Today i tried to deposit on carbon and found that they have removed most of the depositing methods, only skrill is there. My last deposit on carbon was from neteller smooth and simple. Then i tried depositing via skirill but didn't find a way to connect my skrill account with carbon. For cash transfer you need assistance of customer care. for both i tried to connect customer care but long Q. Customer care assistance said hi and eloped. Spent more than an hour and got headache.

Now i wonder, is it worth playing on carbon?

P

PokahAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was not playing on carbon since long, Today i tried to deposit on carbon and found that they have removed most of the depositing methods, only skrill is there. My last deposit on carbon was from neteller smooth and simple. Then i tried depositing via skirill but didn't find a way to connect my skrill account with carbon. For cash transfer you need assistance of customer care. for both i tried to connect customer care but long Q. Customer care assistance said hi and eloped. Spent more than an hour and got headache.

Now i wonder, is it worth playing on carbon?

Really sad because every poker room had tons of depositing tools.
Most of people uses Skrill as payment method.

B

BoilerDude1123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where are you trying to deposit from? I am from the US and visa is fine but skrill is not an option for me.

TheDuke177

TheDuke177

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I just ran into a problem trying to make my first deposit on Carbon. Despite using a VISA Debit card, it just says it was declined. They suggested I check with my bank, but I've never had problems anywhere else.

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never had a problem with Carbon deposits. They accept Visa but it must be a card enabled for international use (GreenDot and NetSpend or the Walmart Blue card work well).

Also they accept money transfers via Western Union or Moneygram, and there you can use your credit card and/or bank account, and you can do it online in a manner of a couple of hours.

Carbon pays all of the fees for using the money transfer. Minimum $100 deposit.

NANUNANU

NANUNANU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Paypower Visa worked on Carbon as of Feb 26. Fees are high for maintaining it at 5.95 a month but if your an active poker player i think its worth having a card that is successful when depositing.

A

Az4zel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never had a problem with Carbon deposits. They accept Visa but it must be a card enabled for international use (GreenDot and NetSpend or the Walmart Blue card work well).

This is not true. Carbon poker will accept prepaid giftcards, visas, But They have to be enabled for international transactions. Sorry but GreenDot does not work i tried it. it says on the ackage can't be used for online gaming. Im not sure about netspend i heard it didn't work. don't know about walmart blue.

I know netspend works at bovavda tho.

The thing is after april 2012 a law passes and if your in the US the prepaid cards we have here don't do international purchases anymore. So if you are a us player it is hard to use visa as deposit for carbon.

Right now i am currently trying to make a deposit on carbon and am having a very difficult time finding a solution. No bank account. Wish someone would make this easy. as someone else said back in the day there were soooo mnay different types of deposit options now its 1 or 2.

You would think it would be in there best interest to come up with options for everyone = more money on the site. anyway if you find a prepaid Visa that works on Carbon. I would be grateful to learn what it is. :beer:
-A

rawbad

rawbad

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I had similar problems now I just go money gram