Is Carbon Safe to deposit on..

S

StorkMerriam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear a lot of bad things about Carbon and the Merge Network lately. I have not played on there for a while but I always liked it and was thinking about depositing on Carbon and playing again . I keep reading and hearing that they are having some issues with payouts and such. Anyone know where they stand at the moment.. thanks...

W

waterboy73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Other than a few isolated incidents, Carbon is very safe IMHO. It can, at times, take up to 2 months to get a check. But in my experience, Carbon

has always gotten me my checks in less than a month. I received my last withdrawal in mid December 2013, it took less than 3 weeks from the

time I requested it, to the time it was at my front door. I have never had any issues with Carbon (other than them stripping player benefits and

introducing the ridiculously long late reg. periods.) I would say you $ would be more than safe there. Best of luck in whatever you decide.

SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have several friends that have cashed out a few times. One friend cashed out in 7 weeks the first time, 3 weeks second time, 7-10 days for the last ones. Same with other friends, every subsequent cash out was faster. So far no one has had any problem with the checks.

wanderingthehall

wanderingthehall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just made my first cashout in December, and it only took 2 weeks. I had built my BR up from freerolls, but getting the check was enough to give me the confidence to make a min deposit. I think Carbon is the safest US option.

B

byrnsiey330

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what payment method are you using on carbon?

I don't know how to get money onto it.

SHERMSTICK

SHERMSTICK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dep Option

Byrnsiey:
I have been playing on Carbon for quite some time and can also say that "IMO" your money should be safe :rolleyes: . I can tell you that you have two options to place funds onto Carbon, which are visa/ Direct Transfer = simply put Western Union. I wish you all the best and see you on the felt.
V/r,
SHERMSTICK

Safe Poker Sites