Problems with Bovada Cashout

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is currently refusing to pay me out money that I won fair and square. I've been a member of the site for over 2 1/2 years. In those 2 years I've probably lost thousand of dollars and also won thousands that I never cashed out because I was a gambling fool. Now that I've finally obliterated them and won huge, they're refusing to pay me the money and refuse to verify my account, after accepting information from me on Tuesday and saying that all info was legitimate they just need a more visible picture of my credit card. So Wednesday I send them the picture and call them on the phone while I'm sending the credit card, which they tell me on the phone is visible and that they accept it. Now today they send me an e-mail saying that they need new pictures of my id and credit card. Can somebody please help!! It's complete hypocrisy that after accepting thousands of dollars from me over these last two years, that they now have decided they won't allow me to cashout money I have won off of them.
Dear Mr.,

Thanks for contacting Bovada Financial Services.

Thank you for sending us a copy of your Credit Card Verification Form.

For us to complete the verification process we kindly ask that you resend a clearer copy of your credit card ending in ****, because the copy we received is too dark.
This e-mail was sent to me on November 19 asking me for strictly the credit card. So I sent them a very clear picture of the credit card yesterday off a newer samsung galaxy, which you know takes clear pictures.
This e-mail was sent to me today November 20.

We received your documents, thank you. We reviewed the information and at this time, we request you resend your ID and copies of the front and back of card ****. The copies we received were too dark to make out any details. It might be a good idea to take photos of the cards and send them in as an email as a JPG or PDF file.

If you have any further questions, please contact us.

Now they're claiming they need photos of all documents after yesterday they stated they strictly need the credit card to complete the process (which they told me over the phone was clearly visible and that my account would be verified tomorrow (Nov.20) morning). Does that make any sense to you or does it just seem like a company who doesn't want to payout their fair share when they finally get beaten? Never a trust a company that won't even let you talk to somebody who plays a role in the process of you receiving your thousands of dollars, but merely will only let you speak to a customer service rep who has no clue what is going. Bovada's refusal to verify my account claims are illegitimate and have left me with no other choice, but to bring my problems to a larger stage. I hope this makes anybody who is thinking about joining their site think twice before doing so.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sure it makes sense, provide them clear copies of what they ask and you will get verified. The person you spoke too that first looked at the photo's might not have been the person doing the verification which is why you get the discrepency.

From what I hear Bovada is always good on cashouts and so there is no way they are just jerking you around, they obviously again need what they are asking for as they just want to make sure the correct person is getting their money....It's not like they have said "no we are not letting you cashout".

You going through a process that is fairly standard with cashing out at many poker sites, especially those us facing sites.

good luck.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I emailed you the credit card you would be able to read it from 10 ft away from the computer and also they verified the license on tuesday, but know they say they can't read it. Also I find it hard to believe that after putting $40 on 2 weeks ago and flipping it to over 5 digits that their not simply just stalling on me.. How can i ever verify my F****** account when every ****ing thing i send them they tell me it's acceptable and than the next day they tell me that it's no good.. It's nothing more than a stalling tactic hoping I blow the money before I ever cash it out.

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If I emailed you the credit card you would be able to read it from 10 ft away from the computer and also they verified the license on tuesday, but know they say they can't read it. Also I find it hard to believe that after putting $40 on 2 weeks ago and flipping it to over 5 digits that their not simply just stalling on me.. How can i ever verify my F****** account when every ****ing thing i send them they tell me it's acceptable and than the next day they tell me that it's no good.. It's nothing more than a stalling tactic hoping I blow the money before I ever cash it out.

Feel free to rant away, but you're wasting your time/effort (and being a delusional child).

Bovada's payout reputation is outstanding --- with good reason. Take new pictures of whatever they're asking for, e-mail those pictures to Bovada customer support, and you'll get your money.

Good luck.

-HooDooKoo

P.S. If you think Bovada needs your $10K then you're living in La-La Land.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the fact that I continue to be dicked around on images that are clearly visible does make me wonder if they want my 10 grand

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the fact that I continue to be dicked around on images that are clearly visible does make me wonder if they want my 10 grand

They don't give one iota about your $10K. Get them the documents that they've asked for in excellent condition, and you'll get your money ($3K at a time, as $3K is the max cashout at Bovada).

Good luck.

-DOO

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I sent you the picture of the credit card you would die of laughter if somebody told u that wasn't readable

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If I sent you the picture of the credit card you would die of laughter if somebody told u that wasn't readable

Keep focusing on the horrible inconvenience of having to take another couple pictures and e-mail them to Bovada. I mean, that's like five minutes of mindless labor. Who would do five minutes of mindless labor for $10K? Certainly not me.

Dude --- grow up. You've already spent five times as much time posting about this "incident" as it would have taken to provide a second set of pictures. Just send the second set of pictures (credit card and ID) already and this will all get cleared up.

-HooDooKoo

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been through it 3 times now dude the fact that everytime they tell me yes and than email the next day saying it's not accepted that is a whole more 24 hours I have to wait for them to pull the shenanigans again.. If they simply would allow you to talk to the people that actually process your paperwork, the process would go much smoother... The middle man operator has no clue what is going on and just passing here say back forth getting my hopes up.. Also how is possible they verify the license on tuesday than wednesday they say that its no good.. I'm sorry you can think whatever, but if you had 13000 dollars in bovada limbo you would be sick to your stomach if they kept playing games with you changing their answers each day. I'm in college buddy and that is what I'm going to make next year at my part time job. It's bs that they have no problem excepting my deposits for the last 2 1/2 years, but know when it's time to pay me they give me the run around. Sorry I'm just very distraught with what has been going on for the last 3 days. When I first joined I'm pretty sure they didn't require all these run around games to get your winnings

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been through it 3 times now dude the fact that everytime they tell me yes and than email the next day saying it's not accepted that is a whole more 24 hours I have to wait for them to pull the shenanigans again.. If they simply would allow you to talk to the people that actually process your paperwork, the process would go much smoother... The middle man operator has no clue what is going on and just passing here say back forth getting my hopes up.. Also how is possible they verify the license on tuesday than wednesday they say that its no good.. I'm sorry you can think whatever, but if you had 13000 dollars in bovada limbo you would be sick to your stomach if they kept playing games with you changing their answers each day. I'm in college buddy and that is what I'm going to make next year at my part time job. It's bs that they have no problem excepting my deposits for the last 2 1/2 years, but know when it's time to pay me they give me the run around. Sorry I'm just very distraught with what has been going on for the last 3 days. When I first joined I'm pretty sure they didn't require all these run around games to get your winnings

1. Nowhere in any of your prior posts does it say that you've been through all this three times already --- or even twice. IF that's true, then I understand your concern (although I'd also wonder why you didn't mention before now that you've already been through this all three times, as that changes things considerably --- if we choose to believe it).

2. They have required this ID verification paperwork for cashouts for at least eight years, as I opened my sports betting account with them (then bodog) in 2006 and handled all this then.

3. If you had handled the paperwork before you ever NEEDED to cash out, then you wouldn't be in this situation. That's what you're supposed to do. Sign up. Deposit. Submit your ID verification forms and get approved for cashouts. Then, if you ever win, it's already been handled and there are no delays in getting your money.

4. I have a lot more than $13K on a poker site that I am, unfortunately, never going to get --- so I know a ton about cashout limbo. It stinks, but your situation is addressable while mine is not.

5. It's amazing how paranoid and grammatically unskilled today's college students are.

Final thought: calm down and give Bovada what they are asking for. When you do, you will get your money. Most importantly, DO NOT badmouth them or call them scammers. They can seize your funds pretty much at their discretion, and you have almost no legal recourse against a company domiciled in Latvia. Be polite and give them what they need and this will all work out.

Good luck.

-HooDooKoo

Last edited:
D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The stress this is putting me under has destroyed my grammar for today lol thanks for the advice and sorry for the ranting. This process is just putting a ton of stress on me because I haven't seen this type of run in a long time. Also I agree with you on step 3, but at the time I was just living for the moment never expecting to produce a giant run. I sent them the pictures again a half hour ago and they said it will be 24 hours before confirmation. I just wish that the process could go a little faster on their end and inform you in a few hours, so that the process doesn't drag out for days at a time. Thanks for responding to my rants and sorry that your money got stuck in limbo.. Ive had this feeling for a few days, can only imagine what it feels like for more.

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
The stress this is putting me under has destroyed my grammar for today lol thanks for the advice and sorry for the ranting. This process is just putting a ton of stress on me because I haven't seen this type of run in a long time. Also I agree with you on step 3, but at the time I was just living for the moment never expecting to produce a giant run. I sent them the pictures again a half hour ago and they said it will be 24 hours before confirmation. I just wish that the process could go a little faster on their end and inform you in a few hours, so that the process doesn't drag out for days at a time. Thanks for responding to my rants and sorry that your money got stuck in limbo.. Ive had this feeling for a few days, can only imagine what it feels like for more.

I agree that it would be nice if they could turn this verification stuff around faster, but they shouldn't need to have security staff available 24-7. They'll get to it as quickly as they can. If you sent them good quality photos of all the required documents, I'm confident that the situation will get resolved favorably (for you). So don't sweat it.

Also, thanks for your sympathy regarding the poker winnings I have in cashout limbo. I wrote it off a long time ago, so it doesn't bother me anymore --- and, to be honest, it never really bothered me that much. I try not to waste time/energy focusing on things beyond my control, and getting money out of that poker site was well beyond my control.

Be well.

-HooDooKoo

B

billyboy313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bovada once bounced a 2500$ check on me , messed me up bad , caused a lot of other checks to bounce on me . they moneygram me the 2500$ for there check bouncing and paid me the fee for there check bouncing . but didnt cover any of the other fee's . scary that a site with all those tables and sports action bounced such a small amount of $

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
bovada once bounced a 2500$ check on me , messed me up bad , caused a lot of other checks to bounce on me . they moneygram me the 2500$ for there check bouncing and paid me the fee for there check bouncing . but didnt cover any of the other fee's . scary that a site with all those tables and sports action bounced such a small amount of $

I have received 28 checks from Bovada this year and none of them have bounced. Additionally, none of them took more than five days from request to my doorstep.

Don't let this guy's one bad experience influence you.

-HooDooKoo

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
From email said:
"It might be a good idea to take photos of the cards and send them in as an email as a JPG or PDF file."
The fact that they included this line in the email leads me to believe that you might be saving the pics as an extension that makes it hard to view. For example, when people attach images to posts here in the forum, certain extensions (like bitmap, etc.,) tend to turn out very small here and hard to read. Images saved with as a .jpg or .jpeg always upload in a more readable format.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fact that they included this line in the email leads me to believe that you might be saving the pics as an extension that makes it hard to view. For example, when people attach images to posts here in the forum, certain extensions (like bitmap, etc.,) tend to turn out very small here and hard to read. Images saved with as a .jpg or .jpeg always upload in a more readable format.
The images i sent them were jpg

sick brag. i appreciate a sick brag
Long time coming

Hoo Doo Koo thanks for listening to my rant today because it made me realize how paranoid I was acting after sending about 6 pictures of my id and credit card today.. Bovada processed my request in 3 hours!!! I appreciate all of your responses and anybody who his looking for a site that has constant action for US players... Bovada is the 1 and only option!!! Long Live BOVADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hoo Doo Koo thanks for listening to my rant today because it made me realize how paranoid I was acting after sending about 6 pictures of my id and credit card today.. Bovada processed my request in 3 hours!!! I appreciate all of your responses and anybody who his looking for a site that has constant action for US players... Bovada is the 1 and only option!!! Long Live BOVADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad that I could help, and that your cashout got processed.

Enjoy the money.

-HooDooKoo

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol went all degenrate last night after they cashed out the 3 grand... Blew the $10700 left... Maybe someday I'll learn self discipline lol... Needless to say I will be taking a month long retirement from Bovada... Amazing how things change once u cashout

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lol went all degenrate last night after they cashed out the 3 grand... Blew the $10700 left... Maybe someday I'll learn self discipline lol... Needless to say I will be taking a month long retirement from Bovada... Amazing how things change once u cashout

OMG, please tell me you're kidding.

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Serious I'm a degenerate maniac! Feel like blowing my face off today, but I don't have a gun

If you could only see the ways ive lost since cashing out... Wish I would of listened to the myths that they crush u once u win, but I'm so ****ing stubborn... I'm playing heads up and the dude hits runner runner quads lol

The only way I'm trying 2 look at it is 3000 is alot better than the 40 I started with, but I wish I would of stuck 2 my original plan and cash out 9gs and leave 4gs on there.. Needless to say I plan on visiting GA in the coming months..

Last edited by a moderator:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The only way I'm trying 2 look at it is 3000 is alot better than the 40 I started with, but I wish I would of stuck 2 my original plan and cash out 9gs and leave 4gs on there.. Needless to say I plan on visiting GA in the coming months..
If that is in your thoughts, and especially the other comment you made about blowing your face off, you shouldn't wait a few months.

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Serious I'm a degenerate maniac! Feel like blowing my face off today, but I don't have a gun

If you could only see the ways ive lost since cashing out... Wish I would of listened to the myths that they crush u once u win, but I'm so ****ing stubborn... I'm playing heads up and the dude hits runner runner quads lol

1. Sorry to hear about your losses.

2. For what it's worth, I agree with juiceeQ that you should get professional help ASAP --- both at GA, and with regard to general mental health.

3. As far the "cash out curse" goes --- it's just a myth. I'm an online pro that cashes out at least $6K per month --- and oftentimes a lot more --- from Bovada. I don't run any different before/during/ or after cashouts. People that tell you otherwise just don't understand variance, as I've explained before --- like in the following thread:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...ns-46/bovada-hand-10-25-a-255005/#post2500158

Good luck to you.

-HooDooKoo

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does Bovada send their checks through fedex?

Bovada Poker - Bovada Casino Real Money Poker - Real Money Casinos