Betonline payout help

J

jaytay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
so i deposited $80 with western union and i went extremely well on blackjack this week and my account balance is at $10,000 and i went to request a bankwire cash out and they said this should i be worried? will i get my money ?

Thank you for your payout request and congratulations on your winnings. Unfortunately, your payout request has been cancelled due to the terms and conditions of the promotion that you took advantage of, YESBONUS.

You can look at the terms and conditions of that promotion, you will find that number 8 states the following: "No withdrawals can be made within 30 days of claiming this promotion".

Due to that rule, we will not be able to process the payout and you will have to wait the 30 days from the moment that you used your freeplay bonus so you can be eligible for a payout.

Be advised that you are entitled to a $50.00 discount once every (30) days, on the payout method of your choice if requested on a Friday.
If you would like to take advantage of this discount or fee-free payout, please specify this when making your payout request.

Thank you for your time and understanding.
Have a wonderful day!

Should you require further assistance or information, please contact us by replying to this email or initiating a Live Chat.

Sincerely,

Johnny Green
Player Services Department

Betonline

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wait the 30 days per the terms of the promotion. If you have any problems after that let us know.

S

spstevens

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You almost need to put this one in the brags and beats category , congratulations on a stellar run there and I hope you get paid as they noted to you in the response .

I

izmatic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try not to use bonuses

The do a good job of making people unable to withdrawal through those bonus promotions. When you used yesbonus Did they give you a rollover? to find out, log in through your web browser (not the poker App) and look to the right of your freeplay balance at the top. Sometimes with bonuses they make a trap where you have to bet "x" amount of dollars on sports before you can withdrawal. They do process payouts and I like getting them in cash through WU or MG, but they do try and make excuses sometimes to make you unable to withdrawal.

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no way.....you beat online bj with 80 dollars....?

post a screen shot or its a lie.

J

jaytay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I attached a screeny i wouldnt lie

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-12-16-34-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-12-16-34-38.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 30