Best Poker Sites for Virginia

M

mel33erw

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone live in the state of Virginia and if so what are the most successful poker sites you have been able to make a deposit in?

Recently I was doing fine on Carbon, then the red flag by the credit card company?

Any suggestions out there?

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Does anyone live in the state of Virginia and if so what are the most successful poker sites you have been able to make a deposit in?

Recently I was doing fine on Carbon, then the red flag by the credit card company?

Any suggestions out there?
Carbon, AmericasCardRoom, Bovada, BlackChipPoker, FullFlush & BOL - in that order. UL = preference & VISA is easily accepted.

Do not waste your time on LOCKPOKER ... have had a withdrawal request in, and verified, for over 2 1/2 years.

Check the Cardschat Calendar for some of the CC sites we play on. Good Luck mate. :)

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon, AmericasCardRoom, Bovada, BlackChipPoker, FullFlush & BOL - in that order. UL = preference & VISA is easily accepted.

Do not waste your time on LOCKPOKER ... have had a withdrawal request in, and verified, for over 2 1/2 years.

Check the Cardschat Calendar for some of the CC sites we play on. Good Luck mate. :)

I am going to have to disagree here wally!

I think Bovada is clearly #1, followed by Carbon then BCP/ACR (same site)

Bovada has 2-3x the traffic of every site with the biggest tourneys / cash games always running.

But as he said, DO NOT DEPOSIT ON LOCK POKER. Its a scam site.

The only thing people will not like about them is the annoymous tables, which has a downfall, but at the same time, people can't bum hunt you when you join tables.

L

lscwin1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im in Virginia and have had no issues depositing on ACR, BCP and FF...also juicy stakes which I like a lot but others don't...

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im in Virginia and have had no issues depositing on ACR, BCP and FF...also Juicy Stakes which I like a lot but others don't...

The problem with Juicy is theres a thread right now on 2p2 and a guy is owed 300k and they won't pay him until he gives more rake.

They bought out the company who wasn't paying, and don't want people 2 cashout without playing some.

L

lscwin1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read that too...but it wasn't 300K?