Any Merge deposit options left?

RonDiaz511

RonDiaz511

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used Gift2GO prepaid visa last time but they no longer work. Any options left?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I used my debit card. No problems.

Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you tried Netspend? I have used that a few times with success but i have been declined as well.

moemtg

moemtg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AccountNow Prepaid Visa's work everytime... and wells fargo...

Mentor

Mentor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My understanding was that international gift cards still worked. Does anyone know if that is still the case? I know the cards that specifically say "can only be used in the U.S." or similar don't work (for obvious reasons). But it would be good to know if gift cards generally work for deposits as long as they are accepted outside of the U.S.

P

Pokerchick

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Western Union

Ive been using Western union. Even though it cost's about $10 to send $100 . It's still pretty comparible in fee's as the pre paid credit cards. A few dollars more but its almost impossible to find a prepaid credit card that works anymore.
Havent had a problem yet using Western Union. It's worth the fee.
Good luck

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My understanding was that international gift cards still worked. Does anyone know if that is still the case? I know the cards that specifically say "can only be used in the U.S." or similar don't work (for obvious reasons). But it would be good to know if gift cards generally work for deposits as long as they are accepted outside of the U.S.

A few dollars more but its almost impossible to find a prepaid credit card that works anymore. k

Green Dot

-

SmithGT

SmithGT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Green Dot

-

With Green Dot you have to pay monthly fees though, right? I have been getting money into accounts by player transfer, but I don't get a deposit bonus.

M

mizzie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was using western union but last time i tried for Bovada poker it wouldn't go through.

P

P0KerHoE69

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Walmart Money card! works everytime

RonDiaz511

RonDiaz511

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I thought WalMart MoneyCard had US only printed on it

GOIVIT

GOIVIT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an "Aceelite" debit card and it seems to work all the times I have tried. I just used it to refund Black Chip Poker, no problem.

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use my neteller account that is integrated with my mastercard credit card to make deposits and withdrawals of money, but do not know if this option is available for U.S. players ...

danprince10

danprince10

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why this information is so hard to come by throughout all the trying to deposit for internet poker info out there these days, but you can set up an account through western union free of charge linked to any credit or debit card you could possibly have, and deposit to just about any online poker site still accepting US players. I have used this method on multiple sites and it has worked flawlessly every single time.

You don't even have to worry about going in to your local western union "station" it's still very very simple to deposit money into online poker from the comfort of your computer chair. The only thing is I have had to pay an 8 dollar fee every time I deposit. However this is comparable to the fee of using one of these international visa prepaid cards.

All you have to do is tell the site you want to do a western union deposit, they will give you a name and a place to send the money, you send it through WU's site and 5-15mins later the money will be in your poker account. And you will look something like this after how easy it was. ------>:marchmell

Last edited:
C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do american express gift cards work on merge or lock?