ACR withdrawal card

A

alexinc89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the withdrawal card was pretty much the reason I joined acr. Anybody in the US get the card? How well do you like it? Is it as nice and easy as it sounds?

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I haven't tried it yet, but it's a big reason I like ACR. That's assuming the answer to your question is yes. If there is no answer I'll post if I ever find out. Good luck at the tables!

A

alexinc89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks man.yea ill be posting as I find more out.i read a bit about people sharing info about it but not much on people sharing their personal experiences using the cards.so I think ill get me one and post about likes,dislikes,eas of use,places accepted,cashing money from it etc.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm real interested in this too Can you all post what you find out?

dresturn2

dresturn2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How does this work....is it legit??

J

JMG_118

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Card

Yes it is that simple.. I have done many many cashouts with the Master Card they send... usually when I do a cashout it is processed and the money is put on my card the next day by 4 pm... the Master Card company charges 2 dollars fee and my bank ATM charges 5 dollars fee... in my opinion that is a small amount to pay for "next day" cash in hand service

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just applied for it this weekend, so I should be getting the go ahead today I think. I'll post my experience. They said it can take 15 days to receive after approval.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The phone bill I sent didn't show an issue date so I had to send in another bill today. Updates forthcoming.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So, I applied for the card Saturday. Monday, ACR, requested another bill, which i sent in Tuesday at 7am. Its now Thursday 9:40am and I haven't heard anything yet. I contacted the via chat just now and they said it was sent to the issuer two days ago and I will be notified by email. They also said "the entire process can take up to 15 days", so this must include approval time.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Friday is passed and still no word from acr. I did get a email from Fedex about a package however that seems to fit the bill as far as weight and origin. I'm hoping that's the card. It says I will receive it Monday. The acr rep said that acr would email me and I haven't got that yet, so my fingers are crossed. Updates forthcoming. If I get the card Monday I will be very happy as long as there are no problems.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I didn't get the aforementioned mystery Fedex delivery today due to snow. Pretty sure it's the card. On a side note, UPS didn't deliver a different scheduled delivery today either. State of emergency and such.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I got the card today. I have activated it, but I have been unable to initiate a cashout on the cashier page. After chatting with support for a few minutes, they said I can email them in this instance because they haven't "added the number on their side". They also said the number should be added a couple of hours after the cashout department starts at 9am.

The outer Fedex envelope had been opened. You know how they have that zipper like thing to open them. It was ripped off and covered by packing tape with spanish words on it. So by tracking it, it seem my envelope was opened in mexico. Not exactly encouraging.

I have been trying to upload a picture of the fees list they sent me. It's awful. You pay a $5 monthly fee even if your balance is 0. Will the pic not upload because it's taken on iphone?

Last edited:
ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am still not able to initiate a cashout on the cashier page, even though they said they should "add the number on their side" today, enabling this. I just chatted with support again to get the email address to use in case their software doesn't work.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes it is that simple.. I have done many many cashouts with the Master Card they send... usually when I do a cashout it is processed and the money is put on my card the next day by 4 pm... the Master Card company charges 2 dollars fee and my bank ATM charges 5 dollars fee... in my opinion that is a small amount to pay for "next day" cash in hand service

I just chatted with support and they said the security department takes up to 24 hours to approve the payout, and then it takes 3-4 days to hit your card.

I was able to initiate my payout online after I emailed the address they gave me earlier and they "made some changes" to my account. I was hoping it would be quick, but no such luck it seems. I wish I could attach the fees schedule photo. I think it would be informative for many people.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No money on the card yet. I was hoping this was going to be good like the debit card I used to have with bodog. No such luck it seems.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just got an email from ACR. They cancelled my payout. They asked for a scanned copy of my credit card, and to resubmit the card authorization form. They had no problem using the card for deposits. This is 5 days after requesting the payout. Needless to say, I'm disappointed to say the least. I won't be playing on ACR anymore after this debacle.

DonSifu

DonSifu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like more trouble than it's worth; i have yet to accumulate enough money to warrant a cashout, but when i do, i'll update this post with my experience.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I sent in the third round of documentation they requested yesterday at 7am and initiated a new cashout. Haven't heard anything yet, but I didn't expect to quite yet. I'm hopeful this ordeal will end with funds on my card by Friday-Monday. I began the process of getting the card and an initial cashout on February 7th. Today is the 26th.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Since submitting the third round of documentation, I have initiated cashouts twice to have them cancelled. The first time this happened, security@americascardroom.eu emailed me telling me it was cancelled and requesting photos of the front and back of my credit card and to fill out the card authorization form again. I did that on February 25th at 6:28am. Since then I submitted two more cashout attempt to have them cancelled with no explanation or email. After the first cancellation, I attempted the second time to initiate a withdrawal (Third overall attempt), and emailed them telling them I had submitted the requested documentation. They cancelled again with no email or contact at all. I am chatting with them now and will provide updates.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They told me they never received the email even though I was looking at it in my sent folder. It was a pain in the ass to chat with them, even though the agent was fairly helpful. They wanted me to send it from a different email address, and wanted to know what time I sent it originally. It was a little weird I must say. I resubmitted while I was chatting and he confirmed they received it. He told me I can submit the cash out and it won't be cancelled. He was pretty helpful overall and I just hope it works this time. A few too many hoops to jump through for me, but I think I'm gonna leave a few bucks on there and try again if I ever get any money on my card.
Further updates forthcoming.

* In addition to jumping through hoops, the fees are also exorbitant. I think I already mentioned that earlier in the thread.

EDIT:

!!!!!!
The debit card option is gone from the cashier page now. WTF? They JUST said I was good to go. 5 freaking minutes ago. I'm done for the day, this has taken so much of my time over the last three weeks.

Last edited:
Flayst

Flayst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you Scoopernova for continuing to update us on this process. I think many are watching and listening intently without commenting, so please continue to keep us updated, as I'm sure there are many who are curious about this cashout method.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thank you Scoopernova for continuing to update us on this process. I think many are watching and listening intently without commenting, so please continue to keep us updated, as I'm sure there are many who are curious about this cashout method.

Thanks. I wished this thread was out there when I was looking into the site before I even signed up, and then later when I was wondering about the whole debit card process. I appreciate your support, and hope people find some pertinent information.

I couldn't stand it so I started another chat with them. lol. They said security blocked the debit card method on my account, but it would return very soon once I was "certified". It is a little strange, because the method doesn't even appear initially. It takes you to a page where it links to a download a a form to fill out and information about what other documents you must submit. I did that and the debit card option appeared, so I thought I was already "certified". He did say I could initiate the cashout today by email and have it pending, but I'm going to wait and try it again once the option returns to the cashier page.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Got an email last night saying I was certified and good to go. I tried this morning and the debit card option was not on the cashier page. Also, strangely enough, the bank draft option had also disappeared. I started a chat session and they got it up for me in minutes. I initiated the debit cashout again, so we will see how it goes from here. I hope I've jumped through my last hoop!

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Monthly Bank Fee $5
POS $1
ATM/Withdrawal $3
Load Fee $2
One time activation $2.50
ATM inquiry $1.50
CARD MEMBERSHIP ANNUAL RENEWAL $9.50
Card closing fee before expiration $20
MINIMUM BALANCE RESERVE $25---Note: held in segregated customer account refundable upon account closing with bank

Flayst

Flayst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
... speechless. This seems to be a method only relevant to grinders who are withdrawing hundreds of dollars a month from this one site.