ACR withdrawing question

W

WShanor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I was in a tourny telling someone I wish I could transfer my money from bet to ACR. They asked if the bots were really bad there still lol. But I just said that I couldn't withdraw my funds. He asked me if I made a deposit at all, he said that before I can withdraw I have to first make a deposit to verify I'm who I am. Is this true?

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes most poker sites require you to make a deposit before you make your first cash withdrawal, I did in ACR and BCP, to be able to withdraw my money

W

WShanor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's my chat with a live helper on ACR.

WShanor: Do I need to deposit before I can withdraw on America's Cardroom? Or can I build my bankroll through freerolls and low buy in tournaments to $100 or greater and withdraw without depositing anything?

Alden B:
no, you do not have to make the deposit in order for you to cashout but the minimum withdraw amount is $100.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
True story...It's better that way belive me. For example, poker stars don't ask for any documents at all and it's not even necessary to make a deposit at all to be able to withdraw funds (at least it used to be like that) and thats why they have a bunch of kids playing on their tables.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alden B:
no, you do not have to make the deposit in order for you to cashout but the minimum withdraw amount is $100.

it's funny, they told me recently that the minimum withdraw amount is 50$

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's funny, they told me recently that the minimum withdraw amount is 50$

Yes, I think it depends on the withdrawal method, eg E-wallets (skrill / neteller) the minimum is $ 50.00 for cash withdrawals checks I think the minimum is $ 100.00

nsinalis11

nsinalis11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thing in all poker rooms you must deposit first before you can withdraw and in some companies need and id scanned to do that.
And you must deposit by visa to make withdraw in your visa or bank account to withdraw to your bank account and might ask you for more details about your bank account.Don't worry it is for the first time the others you are free to go.

W

WShanor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I think it depends on the withdrawal method, eg E-wallets (Skrill / Neteller) the minimum is $ 50.00 for cash withdrawals checks I think the minimum is $ 100.00

That's right, if you go to bank draft you're allowed 1 free check per 30 days to take out a min of $100. If you sign up with a visa then I think it's $50 but I don't use visa so I can only go the check route for now.

Also, thanks for the input everyone. :)

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried withdraw 50$by moneybookers today and they asked my documents to verify my account, let's see what happens. (I never deposit, made my account yesterday)

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's right, if you go to bank draft you're allowed 1 free check per 30 days to take out a min of $100. If you sign up with a visa then I think it's $50 but I don't use visa so I can only go the check route for now.

Also, thanks for the input everyone. :)

Funny, it says the fee for a bank draft (for a $110.00 withdraw) is $60.00.

Any updates on this subject?

B

Benman120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone had issues with getting checks from ACR? Like checks bouncing slow delivery, etc? I'm not sure I want to make a deposit but have grinded through freerolls before up to $25 and was thinking about asking to be staked.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Funny, it says the fee for a bank draft (for a $110.00 withdraw) is $60.00.

Any updates on this subject?

Good day,

In Americas Cardroom you can get 1 free check every 30 days sent by regular mail. If you want to expedite the delivery process you can pay for a courier for additional $65.

Please note that we also have other cashout options totally free of fees like BitCoin and Debit Card. Both of them are very fast!

If you have any further question please send us a PM with your user information to provide you with more details.

Regards

B

Benman120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having connectivity issues on ACR right now. I cannot access my tournaments or their lobbies this is frustrating and is costing me money. Please advise...

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm having connectivity issues on ACR right now. I cannot access my tournaments or their lobbies this is frustrating and is costing me money. Please advise...

Good day,

We have not had connectivity issues from our end or any other report at the moment. The platform has been working properly; rest assure the last time we have been under maintenance was on Monday 27th and it last 1 hour.

No tables were resumed or affected. However if you have any special tournament or table you will like us to review, please send them to Support@AmericasCardRoom.eu, we will be more than happy to check on the information provided.

Regards,
ACR Rep

B

Benman120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day,

We have not had connectivity issues from our end or any other report at the moment. The platform has been working properly; rest assure the last time we have been under maintenance was on Monday 27th and it last 1 hour.

No tables were resumed or affected. However if you have any special tournament or table you will like us to review, please send them to Support@AmericasCardRoom.eu, we will be more than happy to check on the information provided.

Regards,
ACR Rep

It was yesterday evening (approximately 8pm EST) under my username Benman120. I was in a freeroll and $100 GTD yesterday. I will send this copy to email as well.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was yesterday evening (approximately 8pm EST) under my username Benman120. I was in a freeroll and $100 GTD yesterday. I will send this copy to email as well.

Thank you for the information,

Please send me the report at Support@AmericasCardRoom.eu to check on your table history please.

Warm regards,
ACR Rep

pcgnome

pcgnome

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few months ago I had A zero balance on BCP. I won a CC freeroll, and made $25. A few days later I won the $300 GTD for about $81. I was able to build up my BR to about $170 after that, but they refused my WD request.They refused it twice. Was the WD request refused Because I did not make any deposits prior to my WD request even though I have deposits at BCP in the past?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A few months ago I had A zero balance on BCP. I won a CC freeroll, and made $25. A few days later I won the $300 GTD for about $81. I was able to build up my BR to about $170 after that, but they refused my WD request.They refused it twice. Was the WD request refused Because I did not make any deposits prior to my WD request even though I have deposits at BCP in the past?

Thank you for your query!

This is a very unusual scenario. However, I will be more than glad to help you out and find out the reason why the payouts were rejected.

Would you please provide me with your username so we can look into this matter?

Regards,

J

Jon2015

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does the debit card withdraw option work like visa fast funds on bovada? On the ACR cashier it says you need to send in a copy of a drivers license with social security card. This seems very excessive to me, I would not trust any offshore gambling site with my ss number.

yonosemanana

yonosemanana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for your query!

This is a very unusual scenario. However, I will be more than glad to help you out and find out the reason why the payouts were rejected.

Would you please provide me with your username so we can look into this matter?

Regards,

Whats very unusual? That this person was rejected or that the person made money that way? ... Because I'm following this person steps as well.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats very unusual? That this person was rejected or that the person made money that way? ... Because I'm following this person steps as well.

Good day,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I meant the rejection reason. Most common scenario is:

Account not certified

I will like to review on this matter due to getting money from freerolls is not a reason for rejection and there are no withdraw restrictions for freerolls.

Regards