WHY THE HELL????

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
110K in sb on bodog freeroll.....19 people left..UTG raises to 34k with blinds 4000/8000....

i have 77....think maybe he has JJ..10/10...ill try to get lucky..maybe make a play

i call and flop is K53 rainbow....i ck...he cks

turn A

i bet 70K..put him allin........

tick tock tick tock

he calls

JJ

WHY THE HELL DO YOU CALL THAT?????

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fold pre-flop, especially if you think he has JJ or TT. You're nowhere remotely near being able to play for set value.. you put in a third of your stack figuring to be behind, at best a coinflip. And even when you're ahead, you'll have no idea where you're at after the flop when overcards come and you don't hit your set.

He called because it's a freeroll

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As Doyle said to Patrick, "How can I call that? How can you make that bet?"

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are saying "If I weren't lying, he shouldn't call." Perhaps he put you on medium pair like you had.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I THINK HE WAS A COMPLETE MORON!!!!!

and after playin in the bodog freeroll today...i know whos opinion is worth a damn on here..and it ain none of yall!!!!!

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I THINK HE WAS A COMPLETE MORON!!!!!

and after playin in the bodog freeroll today...i know whos opinion is worth a damn on here..and it ain none of yall!!!!!

and your cold call preflop with 77 is good?

come on now, truth is he made the correct read, made the right call and you are mad because your semi bluff did not work.

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
come on man, you cant be mad he made the right call. Two things you need to remember, 1) it was a freeroll and 2) you made a bad call putting him on exactly what he had and you didnt hit any outs, still went all in and got mad when he called you when he was way ahead.

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U TELLIN ME U GONNA PUT UR TRNY AT STAKE WITH JJ WITH AN AK ON BOARD AFTER I CALL UR RAISE IN SB AND MOVE IN WHEN THE ACE HITS??:eek:

GET THE FQ OUTTA HERE.....ALL THE HAND ANALYSIS AND OOOOHHHH..BETTIN PATTERNS AND SUCH...AND YOU ALL ARE JUST CALL ANY PAIR DONKEYS??????

pllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U TELLIN ME U GONNA PUT UR TRNY AT STAKE WITH JJ WITH AN AK ON BOARD AFTER I CALL UR RAISE IN SB AND MOVE IN WHEN THE ACE HITS??:eek:

GET THE FQ OUTTA HERE.....ALL THE HAND ANALYSIS AND OOOOHHHH..BETTIN PATTERNS AND SUCH...AND YOU ALL ARE JUST CALL ANY PAIR DONKEYS??????

pllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

think you might get banned by the end of the night, just a hunch.

no I dont put you on AK because AK is not checking that flop, and the overshove on the turn looks real weak to me but again its a freeroll so you never know.

maybe he thought you were a bad player and would put your tourney life on the line with 77.......oh wait you are. :p

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe he thought you were a bad player and would put your tourney life on the line with 77.......oh wait you are. :p

I was gonna say it but storm beat me to it :) so true

edit:I have to say that unless he puts you on aq its an easy call, nothin else u should be callin the pf raise with and if thats all i give you (and in this hand I wouldnt, id call as well, too obvious an overbet) id call easy. if you hit your ace why would you push? you have him beat and u should know it with the ace, but if you have no ace youd bluff just like that, played by the book bluff, not tough call, especially in freeroll

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BAN ME PLEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........:deal:

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boys and girls, we have now all seen and expierience true tilt, from a freeroll....

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U GO RIGHT AHEAD THERE....RESIDENT JERK....LMAO:cool:

yea I know im actually being nice in this thread, must be sick or something.

already did now in their hands, again GL in your poker career keep making those bluffs in a freeroll. :eek:

HartAttack3

HartAttack3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really cant argue, storm does the job better than any of us could lol

daxter70

daxter70

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea I know im actually being nice in this thread, must be sick or something.

already did now in their hands, again GL in your poker career keep making those bluffs in a freeroll. :eek:

THE TATTLER STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!

GUILTY AS CHARGED....OF WHAT I DONT KNOW??????? BUT GUILTY!!!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Couple things.

1. Keep things civil. This is a discussion forum, and if you are posting a hand history in the Hand Analysis forum. Expect your own play to be disected.

2. Stop posting in CAPS.

3. Be nice. (And yes, storm is actually do that this time. ;) )

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BAN ME PLEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........:deal:

THE TATTLER STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!!!

GUILTY AS CHARGED....OF WHAT I DONT KNOW??????? BUT GUILTY!!!

kinda looks like you asked for it dosent it? Had no intention of saying anything till you asked. The mods do a great job here so no reason for me to how do you put it....oh yea Tattle, man have not heard that since junior high.

kinda makes sense now.

you played the hand bad, the dude made the correct if not marginal call and now you are mad because everyone does not love you play.

I

IVEverLow

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm confused, do all the caps mean you're yelling?