$4.40 NLHE MTT: what is the maximum stack size that I should commit to calling coin flips preflop

L

limakpl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$4.40 NLHE MTT: what is the maximum stack size that I should commit to calling coin flips preflop

Hello,
what is the maximum stack size that I should commit to calling coin flips preflop?

http://www.handconverter.com/hands/2761414

Here in this example Villian was loose and crazy and two hands ago I won a big pot against him. He would make this move with 77-JJ AKo AQo,and maybe QQ
With QQ+ he would prabobly be more willing to see the flop.

good play , or my stack 45 BB is too big to go all in ?

If it is too big than what is the right stack size to call him ? I am thinking max 25 ?? I have a problem with that and lose too many chips on coin flips

Thanks for advice.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on the table dynamics, if before he was shove already with big stack, we can call him with wider range like 99+ AK, if this was his first shove better fold.. About stack size, less 30bb we can call all-in vs weak players who LAG, because basically range LAG includes all pairs and AQ+

therealslomo

therealslomo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That depends on you tbh. Do you like to gamble or not?

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you use any tracker program?

If so include some stats.

I agree with horizon ,but how is your own image , if that was tight and/or you weren't raising much from EP at all.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you on the bubble,you may consider folding cause stack is still in playable condition.