$2 PLO 6-max: Big draw OTT facing raise, and I do???

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am sorry, I dont have a way to convert the hands. I put them in popopop replayer and copy the hand, but have no idea how to make it into a HH that is readable..... If anyone has a suggestion on how to import omaha HH from the universal replayer (popopop) and have them readable, please do tell.

Players was pretty face up, his raise says he has a str8 or A or 2p. These players seem to like TP, 2P hands as well as nutted hands.

6 players
[SB] tovervorst (2.86)
[BB] VVBrennus (1.72)
[1] daskalicata (2.07)
[2] tpfkaO (12.75)
[3] terezavito (1.87)
[But] fletchdad (3.95)

fletchdad :Ac :Jh :3c :Qh Initial Pot: 0.03

daskalicata raises to 0.07
tpfkaO folds
terezavito calls 0.07
fletchdad calls 0.07
tovervorst folds
VVBrennus calls 0.05
### FLOP ### :Kd :4c :2c Pot: 0.29
VVBrennus checks
daskalicata checks
terezavito checks
fletchdad bets 0.22
VVBrennus folds
daskalicata folds
terezavito calls 0.22
### TURN ### :Ah Pot: 0.73
terezavito bets 0.71
fletchdad ????

Last edited:
fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I appreciate answers, answers with explanation even more....
I am totally new to PLO, so would like some insight.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PLO is a very gambly game, you will be put under alot of pressure alot of the time and have to make tough decisions like in the hand above.

In the hand you have posted it's either all in or fold for me, I can imagine you are up against either AKxx or some sort of 44xx or 22xx hand or worst case scenario 35xx which could be very likely as at this level any 4 cards is enough for most players so it really depends whether or not you feel like chasing your draw, any T or 5 gives you the nuts along with an extra 6 clubs so a minimum of 14 outs for nut hands and there's also a slim chance they'll have some A2xx or A4xx in there too which could give you alot more outs.

What did you decide to do anyway?

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
villain had 7s :6d :3d :5c I shoved, he called I didnt hit....

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're a 2.3:1 underdog against a range of sets, two pair, and 53. Folding is out of the question. And with villain having so little money behind, he's never folding. Seems like an easy call on the turn.

Micro Maven

Micro Maven

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know why you should ever shove here. Most players don't play set like this either. I think it's AK from aggro player or 35 from most $2 players. You have double gut, +NFD, +position. I think call is right play then fold to shove unimproved.

Ducky7

Ducky7

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
call and fold river when you brick :)

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PLO is a very gambly game, you will be put under alot of pressure alot of the time and have to make tough decisions like in the hand above.

In the hand you have posted it's either all in or fold for me, I can imagine you are up against either AKxx or some sort of 44xx or 22xx hand or worst case scenario 35xx which could be very likely as at this level any 4 cards is enough for most players so it really depends whether or not you feel like chasing your draw, any T or 5 gives you the nuts along with an extra 6 clubs so a minimum of 14 outs for nut hands and there's also a slim chance they'll have some A2xx or A4xx in there too which could give you alot more outs.

What did you decide to do anyway?

shove is bad call is line.