You know you're a cardschat regular when.....

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1)People refer to you as your initials of your username, eh JD?
2)You know who the Mods are, not only that, but you've also had a 'warning' from at least one of them.
3)Your reputation bar is greener than an extremely green frog, lying in the grass
4)Your number of posts is nearly equal to/equal to/more than the current year, 2006
5)You know not only what team Sammy supports, but you certainly know what 'team' Bubbasbestbabe bats for..................
6)You can picture JessieBear's football shirt in her avatar.
7)You know how to spell T1riel's username properly.
8)You look forward to any post by FPaulson beginning with,'I've had a beer............'
9)You know what university Nick is at?
10)You panic when Nick threatens to post how much time you've actually spent on CardsChat, as that would be proof you have no life outside of poker/CC.
11)You know what someone means when they mention Dorkus's stick-drawings.
12)You sit at a poker table online, and someone says,'You from CC?', and you know exactly what they mean.
13)You know JD's favourite drink(and number!)
14)You have fond memories of ChuckT's rapper avatar.
15)You get dealt 84os in the BB, not only do you know it's the 'immortal hand', but you get excited cause you know it's a killer hand!

If you can answer 10 or more, then yes, you're addicted!

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh man, I need to get out more. Or at least work a little more while I am at the office. Nice post KD.:D

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow, scary. If 10 or more is addicted, what is 15 out of 15 considered? I'm among those that need help.

Lo-Dog

Lo-Dog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
16: You look in every HA thread to see if Dorkus has told the submitter to fold pre-flop yet.:p

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
17: You've gotten into the habit of looking for "7 letter word" or "5 word story" threads.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
16: You look in every HA thread to see if Dorkus has told the submitter to fold pre-flop yet.:p

17: You've gotten into the habit of looking for "7 letter word" or "5 word story" threads.
18) You let someone else create a thread, and then you 'add' to it, to make it look like you were a part of it from the start................

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
18) You let someone else create a thread, and then you 'add' to it, to make it look like you were a part of it from the start................
19: You start a thread then complain when other's add to it (although without those people in forum most of the items wouldn't have been on the list to begin with).

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
19: You start a thread then complain when other's add to it (although without those people in forum most of the items wouldn't have been on the list to begin with).
20) you complain about someone complaining about their thread getting hijacked, and dont realise when you're beat.......................

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
21) You complain about someone complaining about someone that thinks their thread was hijacked when, in reality, value was added.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
22) You realise that the other guy aint gonna stop hijacking/adding to your thread, so you give up, hoping that he shuts the f**k up!!!!!!!!!

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I looked at this thread and folded pre-quiz out of fear. >.>

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yikes, 14 out of the 15.

And the only reason I didn`t get the clean sweep is that Spielberg already claimed the initials of my username. :)

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
22) You realise that the other guy aint gonna stop hijacking/adding to your thread, so you give up, hoping that he shuts the f**k up!!!!!!!!!

24) You give up posting in a thread just because someone else is posting in there and helping you along.

aloevera

aloevera

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't quite make 10 but almost I guess I'm almost a cc regular!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for making me feel like a regular!!!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm just going to embrace the fact that I have no life and admit freely that I can totally relate to ALL 15, plus any subsequent conditions. :eek: Well, except for the infraction part...but, then, I'm the one giving infractions...and I once "accidently" spam-killed (banned and wiped all trace of them off the board) a loyal and upstanding member...surely that counts for something? :p

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D i really want to say more but i dont want you or kd to ban me,