Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters
M

mischman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you had to bust in ring/mtt/sng would you rather bust by getting outplayed or bust out because a donkey got lucky or did something stupid?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would rather be busted by a lucky donk, because then it would be just bad luck, and not that I was owned.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd rather be donkeyed/bad beaten, although I'd be lying if I said I didn't get overly upset sometimes due to bad beats that I know were beyond my control.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd rather be outplayed so I could learn from it. What's to learn when a donk cracks your Aces with 64 offsuit?

JeeDub84

JeeDub84

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You dont get better by playing the weaker players.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Prefer the opportunity to learn from more skilled players, I also hope all my money ruins their lives.:rolleyes:

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you were outplayed, you can improve your play by learning from that. If you were busted by a donk, you can just shrug and say it was bad luck and you played your hand correctly.

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather have some donk compared to being outplayed. When I get outplayed it was my own "mistake". If I get donked, I made the perfect play. If I make a perfect play and lose nothing more I can do, when I make a mistake and lose, plenty more I can do.

talkpkr2me

talkpkr2me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll just take the DONK please......Getting outplayed (which I have!) is just too much to handle this week...taking a hit to my br AND to my very fragile (i'm in the middle of a looong dry spell) self esteem.....well,i'll just forego that for right now thank you..:D

T

The Lion

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It just depends. If I am on a winning streak then being out played is not too bad, at least I can learn from it. But when your on a losing streak and being out played also. Its very hard on the emotions. So in my opinion, any lost is bad, but it just depends on your mood on which way I want to take it.:cool:

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would rather get owned on occasion than donked on a regular basis. If I get out played, so be it. I'm not the best out there, but I'm sure as hell not the worst. I can learn from being out played, all I can do is be pissed about a super donk beating.