WSOP ME Final table (Nov 8 final 3)

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am going to be in Las Vegas from Nov 8-12 on a business trip.

Should I try to swing by the Rio to the Penn and Teller Theater to watch the final 3 on the 8th.

I'm thinking it will be really boring sitting there for hours.

I think I may not bother with the trip over there since I would have to catch a bus from the strip or take a cab.

What poker rooms should I go to? Staying at the MGM so will probably play there mostly but want to visit some others too.

Anyone know of a poker room in Vegas that has low limit MIXED game? All I can find is 12-24 mixed at the Aria and that's a bit high for me.

I will probably have to stick with the 1-2NL Holdem.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Imperial Palace has a 3/6 Mixed and the Venetian has an 8/16 Mixed. Those are the only two lower mixed games that Aria that I know of.

Now if you would throw HORSE in as an option, Tropicana and the Venetian both have 4/8 games.

B

bigjoker66

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Imperial Palace has a 3/6 Mixed and the Venetian has an 8/16 Mixed. Those are the only two lower mixed games that Aria that I know of.

Now if you would throw HORSE in as an option, Tropicana and the Venetian both have 4/8 games.

I will probably be going over to the Tropicana to play HORSE if they have it running. Its right across the street from where I am staying (MGM).

I might call over to the IP to see if anything is running there, but don't want to walk all the way up there just to find no game going.

WSOP