WSOP main event coverage

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When are the wsop main event episodes going to begin it's telecast on ESPN ?? Am anxiously waiting ... it's been so long !! Every other day i check youtube as after being telecast on ESPN it gets uploaded there within a day.

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Starts on the 22nd of this month. Last year they started coverage on day 3, don't ask why. Ratings are down, I gotta wonder if it's becasue they wait until it's down to the Nov.9 before airing it. I mean, we all know who did what and where they are at....watching it after the fact is not that appealing to some I guess.

M

misko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see the WSOP one drop on you tube,great poker to watch before the main event...

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When are the wsop main event episodes going to begin it's telecast on ESPN ?? Am anxiously waiting ... it's been so long !! Every other day i check youtube as after being telecast on ESPN it gets uploaded there within a day.

ESPN schedule (http://espn.go.com/poker/)

Sunday, September 28 (9 p.m. ET): WSOP main event Day 4
Sunday, October 5 (9 p.m. ET): WSOP main event Day 4

Outside of the U.S.? Click <link deleted> to find poker on your ESPN (click programming grid, then use advanced filters and click your network, games, then poker).

The YouTube versions without commercials are usually up about a day or two later... You can look for "thaakillah" or "FinalsTV" - two that I have seen that do pretty good edits and quality postings.

suby_rafael

suby_rafael

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"thaakillah" yes i was checking this youtube account every other day .. thats where i watch all the videos as this uploader is the first one to share after it is aired on ESPN ... and usually it takes him/her less than 24 hours to upload the rip !!

Thanks for all the info everyone ...

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ESPN schedule (http://espn.go.com/poker/)

Sunday, September 28 (9 p.m. ET): WSOP main event Day 4
Sunday, October 5 (9 p.m. ET): WSOP main event Day 4

Outside of the U.S.? Click <link deleted> to find poker on your ESPN (click programming grid, then use advanced filters and click your network, games, then poker).

The YouTube versions without commercials are usually up about a day or two later... You can look for "thaakillah" or "FinalsTV" - two that I have seen that do pretty good edits and quality postings.

I thought I was going crazy until I went back and looked at my recording - they showed the wrong date during the Big One Drop coverage. Looks like Sept 28!

Jostone6

Jostone6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I saw the big one for one drop, very nice to see a high level of poker.
I'll search main event too.

M

misko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can find the episode 1to4 WSOP main event on youtube.

arizoney

arizoney

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thaakillah on you tube ok thank you been waiting for that.

WSOP