WSOP ESPN LIVE COVERAGE

P

Potheadwoman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone going to be watching the live ESPN coverage of the wsop! I cant wait! Im calling off work!

billdogg

billdogg

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it's delayed, but is it at least edited to keep the action up? Those guys take forever making decisions sometimes which would make for some boring live coverage.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been following it on PokerNews and Twitter, and I'll watch it when I'm free, but to take off work for it? I wouldn't do that unless I worked at McDonalds or something.

gefishy

gefishy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone going to be watching the live ESPN coverage of the WSOP! I cant wait! Im calling off work!

I don't know if I would call off of work for it, but it is pretty cool that ESPN is still rockin' poker-style. It is very easy to see why an American company like ESPN may just say screw it and let somebody else deal with the market. This exposure is good though because, hopefully, it reminds people the skill inherent in the game.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ESPN has the rights until 2016 I believe

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it's delayed, but is it at least edited to keep the action up? Those guys take forever making decisions sometimes which would make for some boring live coverage.

Mole. 100% live... awesome.

P

Potheadwoman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HA I didnt really call off work to watch this, but I wanted to! The WSOP main event is just so damn exciting to me! Im a grinder busting out 3 dollar sngs just dreaming of the chance to compete!!

WSOP Organize a Home Poker Game