Wow

volc90

volc90

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still in shock about all this going on. Like how much more greedy can our government get. Why don't they go look into their black budget and cut some money out of there if they are this desperate. I am tired of how much they butt into our lives. I honestly can say that this makes me think twice about still living in this country, not because of just this but because of how much other things have started going down the shitter. Sorry if i sound like i am just being a whiner, but this is seriously just another disappointment on the list of many i have about things going on in this country.

E

Ernster86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont blame you, the US is screwed and you're going to want to get out of there in a few years anyway when the next recession hits, this time the government wont have any tricks/bailouts to save their asses.

Its a shame how greedy and controlling the governments of the world are these days, they have always been bad but nothing like we have seen since the year 2000, thats when society really went downhill IMO.

volc90

volc90

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with you completely. The way things are going it doesn't look like its in anyway going up. In our last recession or depression actually we had a plan built to provide thousands of jobs and i dont see anything like that developing. Yea we hear about new opportunities that should "soon" be opening but we never see results to these plans. It really is scary thinking about these things and i feel sorry for the people who honestly ignore the reality of this really happening. Comfort zones are dangerous and most people in our country are in theirs without realizing it. Once again sorry if this post is off subject.