win %

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just out of curiousity, what is my overall win percentage of these 100 hands? I stink at math and need help here. I started with $5 and am up to $30 now at .10/.25 table.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 100 hands and saw flop:
- 11 out of 16 times while in big blind (68%)
- 9 out of 14 times while in small blind (64%)
- 25 out of 70 times in other positions (35%)
- a total of 45 out of 100 (45%)
Pots won at showdown - 5 of 5 (100%)
Pots won without showdown - 19

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 won at showdown, 19 won without it = 24 pots won total.

24 pots out of 100 = 24%.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
getpokertracker%

;)

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
speaking of PT, is there a way to sitout and sort of get data for a table for 30 minutes before i start playing? or at pokerstars do i have to start from scratch

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free trial as well ! No excuse
"Free" after the trial too... ;)

speaking of PT, is there a way to sitout and sort of get data for a table for 30 minutes before i start playing? or at pokerstars do i have to start from scratch

Doesn't it work if you just have a table open and you're only observing?

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wsorbust said:
Doesn't it work if you just have a table open and you're only observing?

Nope.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
joosebuck said:

You can observe a table and collect stats from it only from Party and (i think) UB. Doesn't work for Stars.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You used to be able to for Party, but not anymore. Not sure about UB.

To expand further, PT relies on hand histories as it's data 'input'. No sites I know of supply hand histories for observed tables.

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can observe a table and collect stats from it only from Party and (i think) UB. Doesn't work for Stars.
I know Poker Office works at Prima, but I'm not sure about the others...not that it matters.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Okay I never payed much attention to you guys talking about this poker tracker. so what exactly does it do? Keep in mind that I am completely math illiterate. Can someone who gives a blank stare when someone talks about math use it?

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerTracker analyzes everything about your play and your progress.
It'll let you know through specific stats whether you play too tight, too loose, too aggressive, too passive, don't limp enough, don't play the SB enough, fold your blinds to steals too much - the list goes on.
It'll also track your winrate, ROI, ITM, win% and so on aswell. I play low limits, and it was well worth the money spent. I also got PAHud to go along with it which was very helpful.

The thing I use PT for the most is looking back at past hands to see what I could have improved. Sometimes Ill just skim through my old hands and see how poorly/well I played them, and see what can be adjusted or what I can use more for my game.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dorkus Malorkus said:
You used to be able to for Party, but not anymore. Not sure about UB.

To expand further, PT relies on hand histories as it's data 'input'. No sites I know of supply hand histories for observed tables.

Poker Tracker can datamine (ie.gather data on tables you`re observing but not actually playing) at Absolute, Pacific and Prima to my certain knowledge. Not sure if there are any others, as I haven`t personally tested all the supported sites.

Datamining is one of PT`s key benefits - allows you to have a read on the opponents from the first hand you play. The other (as Chuck says) is the facility to go back and re-examine your play in past hands.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bubbasbestbabe said:
Can someone who gives a blank stare when someone talks about math use it?

Err, maybe not. It`s wall-to-wall numbers I`m afraid and looks daunting at first even to those of us who can do our figgerin. But come on, I know you`re not stupid. If you can get past that initial omg-cantdoit reaction, I bet you can find PT useful.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually I'm dyslexic with numbers. That's why i have a hard time with math. I transpose certain numbers. If the numbers are in a limited scope I can control it but if it's page after page of numbers I have a very hard time reading them and my brain sorta shut downs and doesn't want to process the info.

If poker tracker is just charts of info in numbers I may not be able to use it.

S

snouman88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my is 0%

why? Because I haven't yet tried

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tenbob said:
Free trial as well ! No excuse :)
Sort of. You can add 1000 hand histories to your data base free. That's kinda like eating one peanut. But one is enough to know that you like peanuts.
joosebuck said:
There is an Observe feature although I haven't had any success with it yet, it's supposed to work at Full Tilt, Empire (and other Party network sites), and Prima/Ladbrokes
It works at UB, Pacific, Absolute and Poker Room with an Add-On.
Party and Stars do everything in their power to prohibit data mining but hackers are, never the less, hard at work.
bubbasbestbabe said:
Actually I'm dyslexic with numbers. That's why i have a hard time with math. I transpose certain numbers. If the numbers are in a limited scope I can control it but if it's page after page of numbers I have a very hard time reading them and my brain sorta shut downs and doesn't want to process the info.
My brain does the same thing when my wife starts talking about shoes.