Where to buy quality playing cards?

G

GreatLeslie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm specifically looking for high quality big print cards like the ones used in the wsop 2014 at the main event. I've tried looking online but can't seem to find these types of cards. They look like high quality plastic.

BearPlay

BearPlay

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Look for KEM brand (specifically, "Arrow"), which are the best quality (all plastic) and used in WSOP.

You can find these at their website , Amazon, or ebay.

Copag is another option.

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won some Copag they are excellent cards.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always liked to ole standby Bicycle playing cards. Keep a couple fresh packs in my chip case and one ready to go for euchre (9 - Ace). Split a box from Costco many years ago with a friend and still have a few unopened packs.

Rawdeal1955

Rawdeal1955

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good playing cards

I've bought poker sets, lasted long time. If you have kids or players that act like in the home! You be screwed, up chits creek with no paddle or flipping canoe..

B

badalhoco345

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I play poker with my friends with cards of pokerstars. I never see cards like that. You can go to VIP Store of Pokerstars and try to buy them.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I play poker with my friends with cards of pokerstars. I never see cards like that. You can go to VIP Store of Pokerstars and try to buy them.

ebay has the same kind of playing cards as well.
;)

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm those cards feel good to hold. I wonder if there is a cheap version that I can get. Imagine if they showed those nude playing cards in the wsop!! It would be so distracting to just look at your card and your reads would be so off!! Hehe:)

J

johnny2shoes

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whsmiths have great quality cards best ive seen..GL

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I got the copaq pokerstars from amazon last year, I love them and they were just under 7 quid.

Attachments

• cards.jpg
    cards.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 43
L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll post up a photo of mine a bit later but I got a 125 anniversary bicycle cards. Maybe it's not ideal for poker but I love how smooth the cards are! They cost me about 15.00 dollars Aus. You can do the conversation hehe. I did also see some genuine Texas Poker hold'em cards but I didn't see much of a reason to spend 25 dollars for cards.

IM deusXmachina

IM deusXmachina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the copaq's I had many years ago were the nicest quality I have seen. Great smooth feel, A set of 2 isn't cheap but they will last for a really long time. As long as people are not nicking your edges. .. if you know what I mean>

:2h4:

whowantwhat

whowantwhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I highly suggest KEM or Copags. They're high quality plastic cards and you can wash them, bend them, shuffle them easily.... etc. They're like $10 a deck on amazon so in the long run, you're also going to save a ton of money if you're not buying crappy $2 cards every few times you play.

Mark Gavr

Mark Gavr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quality playing cards can be purchased on the official website of his poker ruma.Moy one not long ago bought a card from PokerStars, their quality is through the roof of a pleasure to play.

L

LornaMurray

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can find online store to get quality cards, I love to play online cards only. I play online games on social networking site because I like to play with my friends online.

O

oooo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Copag is the best brand I know for quality cards. Look them up. :)

D

da_goat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always liked to ole standby Bicycle playing cards. Keep a couple fresh packs in my chip case and one ready to go for euchre (9 - Ace). Split a box from Costco many years ago with a friend and still have a few unopened packs.

I have bought the big pack of cards from Costco and they hold up quite well. Nice and cheap too!