What is your celebration moves after winning big pot?

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting topic
was asked by my friend. saw me make strange moves, think like ....
Dis one..
Index
after winning key pot... I explain that is kind of habit, no idea how this happened first time.....;)

So how about others, do u want to share some celebration moves when winning a big pot or hitting miracle outs....
live and online both fine....:D:D:D

Tinie107

Tinie107

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it's a really big and important pot i tend to sit my hands on my head praying to pokerstars for the opponent to not their outs and if i win i tend to punch the air and shout YEES! :)

Fieldsy

Fieldsy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live games I will stand up and run around the table smacking everyone in the back of the head

:)

steveiam

steveiam

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just think that the poker god's don't hate me after all.

midgetfactory

midgetfactory

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if its a really big pot i take off my trousers. live or online same signature move

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After winning a big pot, I always like to celebrate by stacking my chips. I follow it up by sitting there waiting for the next hand to be dealt. I seem to remember a time when players stayed in their seats, kept their composure and generally tried to act like it wasn't the first pot they ever won. For me, a show of excitement might be a clenched fist, without otherwise moving my body, accompanied by a "yes", under my breath. That's if I completely lose control.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live games I will stand up and run around the table smacking everyone in the back of the head

:)
if i am sitting with u live
I would like to let u do that on me...:)

Fieldsy

Fieldsy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
haha....what I do is just stack my chips and throw out a tip

What I'd like to do is do that lol....or maybe a moonwalk if its a big hand :)

B

bojax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't celebrate. I've won and lost many pots. The present pot is merely a drop in the bucket. Sometimes I can't help myself from smiling after winning a big pot, but doing anything more than that is bad form. I like being someone that my opponents don't mind losing to so much.

yeezus

yeezus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i win a big pot i do some Ric Flair moves

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you have a celebration move you use in live games you are without question a gigantic douchebag. I hope that helps someone.

Edit: If you win the wsop Main Event it's okay to act like a fool. Other than that, douchebaggery.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I only give a fist pump and let out a YES when I get it in good and my opponent hits the flop and gets ahead of me then the river saves me, that's online only, I don't play much live but I might adopt Fieldsy's move next time I play live and combine it with Midgetfactory's.

gus201

gus201

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After winning a big pot, I always like to celebrate by stacking my chips. I follow it up by sitting there waiting for the next hand to be dealt. I seem to remember a time when players stayed in their seats, kept their composure and generally tried to act like it wasn't the first pot they ever won. For me, a show of excitement might be a clenched fist, without otherwise moving my body, accompanied by a "yes", under my breath. That's if I completely lose control.
So very true .
Now adays with television players are told to make noise and jump up and down because it is good for television. Television doesnt care if its a spit in the eye to the other player because they will get the views and make money doing it . Its too bad its like that now , i used to have a lot of respect to those players and now I dont .
Rember its all about the money and only the money.
Good Skill at the tables

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's another sign of how the NFL has ruined many other sports. Mark Gastineau's stupid sack dance started off an entire generation that believes every time they do something they are supposed to do, they hve to act like they have discovered a cure for cancer and start gyrating like a trained monkey. Who was the douchebag for the Bears who sacked the backup QB in a game his team was losing by 30 points and then jumped up and down and tore his knee up and is out for the season? I would have cut that guy on the spot for being such an idiot. But it is this belief that we are somehow entitled to draw attention to ourselves every time we do something even remotely well that is ruining society. Everybody wants instant gratification, everybody wants to be showered with praise for the slightest thing. I coach little league sports and you can definitely tell the kids are watching because they are doing the same types of celebrations when they score a bucket or make a goal in soccer. Whatever happened to winning with class and losing with dignity?

Th4tsPok3r

Th4tsPok3r

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fist pump or a double fist pump lol

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
slap my hand and almost fall jumping out of my chair

(online for huge pots)

TomLeach

TomLeach

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I give a clenched fist and a yes, only online. In Live im doing the same and stacking my chips... People are going to want to lose against you even less if they know youre gonna celebrate like an ass.

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The moon walk! !! Hehe just kidding I just smile a bit knowing that I've made the right move or do the magnum in zoolander....

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's another sign of how the NFL has ruined many other sports. Mark Gastineau's stupid sack dance started off an entire generation that believes every time they do something they are supposed to do, they hve to act like they have discovered a cure for cancer and start gyrating like a trained monkey. Who was the douchebag for the Bears who sacked the backup QB in a game his team was losing by 30 points and then jumped up and down and tore his knee up and is out for the season? I would have cut that guy on the spot for being such an idiot. But it is this belief that we are somehow entitled to draw attention to ourselves every time we do something even remotely well that is ruining society. Everybody wants instant gratification, everybody wants to be showered with praise for the slightest thing. I coach little league sports and you can definitely tell the kids are watching because they are doing the same types of celebrations when they score a bucket or make a goal in soccer. Whatever happened to winning with class and losing with dignity?
I'm with you. Act like you've been there before.

B

badalhoco345

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I jump of the chair and i give a big scream!

LOL