What notes do you think other players have made of you?

manu994

manu994

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the players I encounter in SNGs could make a note of me like "overly aggressive in the bubble".

PCK

PCK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the other players have notes on me saying "is a maniac,when he raise FOLD dude,he will take all youre chips" ,lol

BiliousBetil

BiliousBetil

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He's mad . . . I tell you, MAD! Aaaaah, ha, ha, haaaaaa! :eviltongu

WeenieSVK

WeenieSVK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Genius"
"wow how he did it?!"
"just fold to him"

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"My last game against him, he is invincible"
"OMG, this guy so cool"
"This player is a future champion wsop"
:D

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always thought it would be interesting to see what others notes on me would be. I have recently been playing some Mid stakes Razz and been playing very aggressive. I would think most of them have notes on me being a very bad aggressive payer.

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Conservative... Although I see others here have very high opinions of themselves... LOL...

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant guess right,but my guess will be like: NIT who is able to do reeeeealy crazy things.
:p

E

eichroll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant guess right,but my guess will be like: NIT who is able to do reeeeealy crazy things.
:p
I was going to say something really close to this. I like it. How does he fold 25 hands in a row then come along with 8s9c? LOL. :eek::eek::eek:

E

Ezra2535

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow! i've never seen such an awesome player!!! Really? Tight, conservetive

J

jj20002

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well if i follow the chat, a lot of fun, actually is like a dictionary of names and more names from *** to *** anything is legit,

i play only micros and basically most of the people there are gamblers and only follow their game style, so they play mostly straight forward against any opponent, therefore they dont seem to be wirting down anything and if they do, they probably dont use them too often,

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's tight and conservative, at least 90% of the time.

enolan

enolan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know one guy that will have noted "Dumb, kid!" against me, he texted this in the chat. But hear me out and let me know if you think it was dumb.

Last day of month and I'm a few FPP points short for the next level and have limited time to play that day.
In a hand where after the river a pocket A makes the nuts straight.
I've got an A and I'm 95% sure that villain has an A.
He raises on the turn 0.5pot and I shove 1.5xpot knowing that Im getting called and splitting the pot (effectively converting some cash to FPPs).
So villain (not aggressively to his credit) tells me I'm a dumb kid for just giving rake to PS. (I didn't get a chance to respond because it was Zoom).
Was this a 'Dumb' move?

enolan

enolan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Harsh Hazycorpse! :)
Welcome to cardschat.
I'd be impressed it your first 10 posts were only using symbols.
(They'd need to be reasonable responses, not just random symbols.)

A2345Razz

A2345Razz

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
MTTs: TAG decent/thinking....plays position well, balanced CBetting, can run multistreet bluffs. Cbets on small side in balanced approach ~ 40%. Will defend liberally with antes....

Cash: Semi LAG, likes to see flops in position and stab, 3b's conservatively for overall game, CBets balanced, can run Multistreet bluffs/dbl barrel good turns/board textures...can snap off river bluffs. Good player, don't play pots OOP against him.

T

thatgreekdude

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MTTs: TAG decent/thinking....plays position well, balanced CBetting, can run multistreet bluffs. Cbets on small side in balanced approach ~ 40%. Will defend liberally with antes....

Cash: Semi LAG, likes to see flops in position and stab, 3b's conservatively for overall game, CBets balanced, can run Multistreet bluffs/dbl barrel good turns/board textures...can snap off river bluffs. Good player, don't play pots OOP against him.

I see you're quite the humble type.. :rofl:

4kingwildo

4kingwildo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hope they write something like "dont bluff with him, he dont known what means bluffin" =)))

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
fish...

calling station...

:D

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

"I did-ent"
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

I'll try to copy/past my notes I have on you so we can compare.